RICKY WILLIAMS RB MIAMI DOLPHINS IS RETIRNG AT AGE OF 27

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
Shocker just dropped at espn.com, He reportedly informed the team with his intention to retire only after 5 seasons of nfl at age 27 in the prime of his career. He plans to go back to college. Rumor is hes worried about these drug charges recently and wants to get out of the lime light.

All i can say is wow

K

KAH

dolphins aint goin no where next year dam that came out of no where im fuckin shocked

Jun 24, 2004

Check out Ricky now. He said his dreadlocks labeled him as a person. I guess hes really upset with the league about his drug test. They said the thc level in his piss constituted that he was using. He said it must of been 2nd hand smoke at a party. Now hes gonna travel the world and maybe go back to college.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
funny thing is, my boy is a HUGE dolphins fan, i mean, fuckin die hard. has dolphins custom shit all over his room, and an authentic williams jersey and err thang. we were at a party last nite and were just getting boozin, and he had been talkin about how good the dolphins were gonna be, all that day. he was drinkin a beer, and when he heard the news, he just spit it everywhere, like really. then he got trashed off some 151. good shit.