rick ross???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
hey ive been hearing the buzz about rick ross lately. that "hustlin" song is tight. any body have the latest mixtapes from him?? if so hook it up. im tryin to get into his music.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he's okay...nothin special. Raps over some tight beats tho. I think he sounds dope when he's featured with Dre and whateve the other dudes name is on Slip N Slide/Stictly Business or whatever label he's on, cuz those guys suck hard. When Ross is on a track with more established cats, he's kinda out of his element lyrically. Def Jam saw somethin in him tho...

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Rick Ross got no skills for me; only thing that saves him is the production (and it's not that tight all of the time)

Sep 29, 2003
man i was just about to start a thread about this cat cuz i havent been to this forum for so long. i stay slumpin the Hustlers Anthem, that song is tight as hell, slumps in my explorer.....havent heard the mixtapes yet, but its nice to see somebody else besides trick makin it big from florida