RICK ROSS FELL OFF (LITERALLY FELL)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
on some weekend at bernies type shit

but i dont get how someone can be such a douchebag that everybody hates and looks at as a joke and talks shit about all day but still gets plays and top 5 ratings and be all on tv n shit like they want him to be everybodies favorite, dude really musta sold his soul or suffa
funny how it works..i give props to rick ross for knowing to keep it pushin underneath scrutiny...

i was in this medical caretakers car noticed he had that rick ross in his cds at the top...what can you say his music is cool hes just a douche as said

Jun 23, 2002
even tho this is hilarious, and i watched it about 10 times, why does a rapper falling on stage = career over? seems stupid to me

Aug 6, 2008
after all that 50 cent shit, the fake rick ross nigga on youtube, his homeboy gettin knocked out, his fake louie vaton glasses, him lyin about bein the police and bein busted posin in that funny ass pic wit the uniform, even white people makin fun of him on the news, you would think he would be considered a joke by now

Feb 8, 2003

Video in that link above. but read this article below this shit funny

Rick Ross Robbed By 3 Groupies
Wednesday, 23 September 2009 | Written by Jason PDF Print E-mail Post a Comment
It takes a lot of balls to jack and ex cop but it looks like three groupies did it. Reports are going around that Rick Ross was reportedly robbed by three women after a concert last June in Nashville, Tennessee. "Metro police are looking for party crashers at the downtown Hilton Hotel," a news report says. "They're suspected of stealing thousands of dollars worth of a rapper's personal belongings right out of his hotel room. The crime was caught on tape and the police need your help to identify the thieves...A call to Crime Stoppers can earn you lots of cash." [Rick Ross - Robbed By Three Groupies - Watch Here]

Now details of what exactly was stollen are hitting the net. Reports say that Rick Ross was seduced before he was robbed. According to CBS Channel 5 in Nashville, Ricky got over $60,000 worth of personal belongings including jewelry and a laptop jacked. The four sticky-fingered women then proceeded to do their best Set It Off impersonation, sans the guns and violence, by relieving Ricky of his items and making what they thought was a clean getaway. But cameras in the hotel have caught the suspects and now Crime Stoppers are looking for them. [Rick Ross - Robbed By Three Groupies - Watch Here]

Aug 19, 2004
even tho this is hilarious, and i watched it about 10 times, why does a rapper falling on stage = career over? seems stupid to me
Cause with the internet, everyone celebrity, rappers in particular, have nearly every aspect of their lives video taped, recorded, and gossiped about. Embarrassing shit happens to everyone but for some reason people are surprised that celebrities are immune to things like slipping and falling.

Fans don't want their favorite rappers to be normal people, they want them to be super thugs. Prodigy got clowned for the summer jam pic of him as a kid dressed up like Michael Jackson. I guess people were disappointed that he was actually a kid at one point in his life, and didn't jump out the womb with guns blazing.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Cause with the internet, everyone celebrity, rappers in particular, have nearly every aspect of their lives video taped, recorded, and gossiped about. Embarrassing shit happens to everyone but for some reason people are surprised that celebrities are immune to things like slipping and falling.

Fans don't want their favorite rappers to be normal people, they want them to be super thugs. Prodigy got clowned for the summer jam pic of him as a kid dressed up like Michael Jackson. I guess people were disappointed that he was actually a kid at one point in his life, and didn't jump out the womb with guns blazing.
While I totally agree with everything you said why did you bump a three year old thread out of nowhere breh? lol