Rick Rock Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
dj pimp i tryed going thru rick rock .com i also tryed going thru other cats but no one has came up with shit i know he aint cheap i allready know the drill but muthafuckas on this side got the money to burn

Jun 29, 2002
Whats up man, why would you just have a rick rock beat just sitting there. Anyways Let me here a snippit or somthin, right on though, all these cats hae no Idea what I could buy right now I just dont think 30,000 is a fair prce when I could get sean t for way cheaper that sound DOPE. If he charges 5,000 Ill buy 3 you know what Im sayin.

Jul 27, 2005
I'm Not a Rapper or CEO, But lets just say i worked for a Major Label that Put out a Lot of Classic records in NORTHERN CALI and the CEO is a BOSS in The Industry. I just so happen to have some Unreleased material that I will "NEVER" Get rid of, and on the same Disc is the RICK ROCK Track with no Vocals. Nobody believes me. The beat is a Little Fast paced, So if you got that Gas, It's good for you or your artist. If i knew how to put up a Snippet i will, But i dont know how. How can i make a snippet? Let me know and i'll let everyone hear it.

Oct 10, 2004
30,000 grand would be a price if you were a signed artist(as to a major)im shure rick rock charges between 2500-5000 for your regular bay cat and if hes charging more then that chalk it up as a loss cuz it wouldnt be worth it

Jun 27, 2002
i just copped 6 Rick rock beat for the homie Reccless new album..."Cuzz Ima Thug and You aint" droppin this winter like snow in the east....and its nothin but heat