rick rock beat making video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
LOL i got your doom 3 homie!!!! i never heard from you. let me know if you still want it.

but to answer your question im pretty sure it was at his house because in the site had another clip where he walking in to another room and said it was his daughters and he had a live drum set and it showed him bangin on those for like a minute. i dont know if they have that clip on the site cuz i somehow got into the root folders where all their clips where and downloaded it from there.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^ And I was getting some shit for you (sample tank sounds and programs). Hold it til I finish getting you a grip of stuff. You don't need Pro tools stuff do you? If so I got you covered.

I tried to hit the site and they were all busted up. Said the bandwidth was shot to hell. If you saw a karma, a soundcraft board, a rack, an mpc, mackie pa speakers and adat machines thats his spot.

Mar 11, 2004
yea sampletank is good for me, and any percussion samples you can get ahold of. im also looking for a few different plugsound modules, i have the fretted, keyboard, hip hop and global but i need the other ones if you can find those. just let me know when and how you want me to get it to you.

yea then that was his house.

check this site out, this lady has by far the most gear i have ever seen.

http://www.cikira.com/gear/

Mar 11, 2004
apparently the big joke with this lady is that she has never posted or claimed any kind of music so everyone thinks that she is just a "gear whore" and has no real knowledge of it. i mean in a way it makes sense because someone with good knowledge and experience with equipment knows that in no way shape or form do you need all that shit. lol

Mar 11, 2004
i mean think about it, when i had my hardware set up, i felt i had too much stuff. that is just crazy, someone showed her how to sequence and she went crazy and just bought up everything. whats funny is she probably bought all that because all the different boards have different presets, she probably figured out later that she could twerk the boards herself OOPS!

Jan 21, 2004
that crazy bitch is out her mind wastin all that money.....wit the loot she spent on that studio i could of had me the best setup possible wit enough cash left over to finance full pressings of about 10 albums.....the things folks do wit their money amazes me......