Richie Rich's past

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
OMG

Did you know Jason Williams plays both on the Bulls and the Grizzlies

I think he also killed some guy too

no lie

OH YEAH - You get the GAS FACE for this thread

Apr 25, 2002
Did you know there was a cartoon made after Richie Rich, but because of racism the character was made white ?

Sorry, I'm still surprised at that...

May 22, 2002
That is richie rich...cause he looks liek him and.... "Richard Lawson (Richie Rich) was the DJ for 3rd Bass on their two Def Jam LPs in the early '90s"...richie rich was on def jam

Jul 19, 2002
Lol, I didn't know that some peeps get pissed off about threads which contain no disses, no racism, no shots at Tupac, no nuthin at all. Just a question concerning an info from an otherwise reliable site.
But hey, we are still some chumps, eh:beard:

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Vigilante said:
That is richie rich...cause he looks liek him and.... "Richard Lawson (Richie Rich) was the DJ for 3rd Bass on their two Def Jam LPs in the early '90s"...richie rich was on def jam
Who the hell is Richard Lawson:confused:????? Rich´s last name is SERRELL:rolleyes: , Jesus if you´re gonna make such a big deal get your info straight =)

Apr 25, 2002
Richie Rich was in the group 415 spittin gangsta shit here in the Bay...3rd Bass was way on the East Coast on Def Jam doin they hip hop thing... how the fuck would they cross paths, so much so that Richie Rich would be thier DJ? Its ridiculous...plus wasnt Rich locked up during 3rd Bass peak?