RICHIE RICH-TOY STORY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THIS ALBUM IS KNOCK!HE GOT THIS ONE SONG WITH THA ....GLORIA,GLORIA...BEAT,SUPER KNOCK!DONT KNOW WHEN IT DROPS BUT THA SONGZ HE LET ME HEAR ARE WOW.

M

MrFreeze

rich is the shit. this new one will be heat im thinkin. cant wait to hear it...1

T

thug_proppa

god dammmm you already got to hear that shit. glad to hear it tight though ive felt all his shit.

If you can, tell him to get his ass up on here or set up a voice mail like i-rocc did so we can hear some of the song or some snippets.

Let me know when i can get your shit wax, as soon as you get a copy holla cause im buying that shit straight from you, not fucking with no getting it 8 weeks late bull-shit.

Also if you wanna copy of that komain to check out since i know you busy ass hell and might not have the shit to listin to it on here hit me up on the message thang or my email and i'll shoot you it as soon as i can get my hands on it.

stay up

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Whatz with da stupid title? Toy Story? WTF? Man rappers running out of cool titles for dere records nowdays. Prince in Exile?...hahahahha...what will it be next....Stranded On A Island?...Cupcakes In the Oven?...:p

Apr 25, 2002
TKO said:
Whatz with da stupid title? Toy Story? WTF? Man rappers running out of cool titles for dere records nowdays. Prince in Exile?...hahahahha...what will it be next....Stranded On A Island?...Cupcakes In the Oven?...:p
Prince in Exile is actually a tight album name, atleast to me.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Hmmm you think it fits a guy like Ray Luv? I'm not hating..jus want to hear what you have to say....

May 5, 2002
dont judge a book by its cover or a album by its cover or its title. if ya know what a prince in exile is and what its about youll understand it fits ray luv perfectly. if you dont really know the true meaning it proally sounds funny.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I was gonna say...TKO this is the second time you've posted up about "how stupid Ray's album title is"...Prince In Exile is a term used...He ain't tryin to be a prince for god sakes.

Are better album titles things like "Playuhs In Da Game" or "Young Playa" or "Money, 20 inch Rims, Weed and Hoes"? lolol

Just makin a point homie =)

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Hahahhaha...its is u KAOS!...yes its me..being a punk as usual...hehehehe..its all good...I jus don't think the title fits him...I start thinking about that eddie murphy movie "coming to america"..when I say that title to myself...I don't know..strange....itz all good..no hating...jus messing..late, TKO

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Somebody was watching "Coming To America" on Comedy Central........about RR, as long as he goes back to fucking with DJ Daryl, I ain't got no problem with his beats. They been putting it down 2gether since the 415 days......& both STILL bring MAJOR HEAT to the table......'nuff said

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
LoL...Imagine Ray working at "McDowells"....

ROFLMAO
With Mark7 playing Louie Anderson's part...........

"some people are here to see you"
"are they from McDonald's????

gotta love those golden arches.........