Richie Rich Commercial on BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:

LOL ya we know that man. That is why he posted it in the BART forum.

!!BAY AREA!! rap talk

peeps in the bay can speak on it.

no disrespect homie I just thought that shit was funny.
Well what confused me was when Mista Swerveon said..

I SAW THE MR. KEE COMMERCIAL ON BET ONCE.
ITS FUCKED UP HOW WE ONLY SEEIN NORCAL RAPPER COMMERCIALS ON BET BUT NOT THEIR MUSIC VIDEOS, WIT THE EXCEPTION OF E-40.
That had me thinking that he thought that everybody around the states was seeing this commericial but they don't play bay shit on rap city...I guess I was just confused.

Apr 25, 2002
They do show those commercials to everybody. The commercials are just independently done. But it is too bad that the indies don't get their videos shown too often w/o major distribution support.

Apr 25, 2002
are you sure young lou. I was thinkin' that they only get shown in cetain areas. Don't tell me you seen the wcm commercial or the rich one all the way in Detroit. i had a feelin' they only pay for certain areas where they want to target. And if they wanted to target Detroit well then you may have seen it but i'm pretty fucken sure it's not nationwide.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
Thir$ty B said:
I'm in Ohio . I can tell you I've never seen a bay area artists commercial on BET.
I see E-40 and Too Short Commercials . . . but I don't get BET at home . . only at my work (school cable) so I really can't call it

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Some might.........but there's been a few times when they have a commercial for something local & it doesn't cover the free space they have & you end up seeing the end of a local commercial from somewhere else

Apr 25, 2002
yea they be havin commercials done by anybody on cable tv. i seen the commercial for having your own commercial on tv. you know, advertising that you can have your own commercial on any cable tv channel