Richie incognito

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
the NFL will side with martin. this kind of scandal has been a long time coming. baseball is always under fire and it seems the nfl gets a free pass every single time. shit they dont even test for hgh in football, and baseball has the strictest rules aside from the olympics when it comes to testing for PEDs. but baseball is considered dirty, lol @that. nfl players frequently end up in prison or get caught with drugs and weapons and busted for dui and are back on the field the next day. i just dont get the whole set of double standards. the national felon league needs to get some class, and i think this scandal of locker room culture should just be the beginning
Who. Gives. A. Fuck?

What do you watch sports for? The sport or cuz you respect how a player carries himself off the field? Lmao

Marshawn can run over bitches and carry guns all he wants as long as he stays getting me at least 15 points a week.

Shit if the nfl had no felons and assholes, and all that was left was Jonathan Martins they'd probably be supported in their lil pussy campaign that is ruining everyone's knees.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
roid rage

Richie Incognito SMASHED HIS OWN FERRARI with a baseball bat ... at least, that's what he told police this morning ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story ... neighbor's noticed someone had taken a bat to the front of the Richie's black Ferrari in front of his home in AZ yesterday.

Now, the Scottsdale Police Department tells us ... they spoke with Richie early this morning and he admitted he took the bat to his own car.

Clearly, Incognito was pissed about something ... but we don't know what set him off.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
roid rage

Richie Incognito SMASHED HIS OWN FERRARI with a baseball bat ... at least, that's what he told police this morning ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story ... neighbor's noticed someone had taken a bat to the front of the Richie's black Ferrari in front of his home in AZ yesterday.

Now, the Scottsdale Police Department tells us ... they spoke with Richie early this morning and he admitted he took the bat to his own car.

Clearly, Incognito was pissed about something ... but we don't know what set him off.
Lol what an idiot. He'll be broke so fast

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Who. Gives. A. Fuck?

What do you watch sports for? The sport or cuz you respect how a player carries himself off the field? Lmao

Marshawn can run over bitches and carry guns all he wants as long as he stays getting me at least 15 points a week.

Shit if the nfl had no felons and assholes, and all that was left was Jonathan Martins they'd probably be supported in their lil pussy campaign that is ruining everyone's knees.
I agree.....It's now officially the National Faggot League, it's sad that they force the players to wear pink gloves & cleats in the middle of the season every year, it just fucks up the whole mood of the game and it looks like a bunch of queers on the field wearing feminine shit. It's mostly more sad that some kids will now grow up to be gay because they see this fag shit every season.

and Richie Incognito is a big time faggot for not being able to handle his mental issues while he gets paid millions to play football.

Last edited:

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Incognito brought all this stress on himself. He played that all wrong. Instead of trying to act innocent he shoulda just apoligized to dude for hurting his feelings.