Rich the Factor is a big meany

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
"Well since u cant read and obviously didnt do any reseatch : How is Tech NOT gangsta?Doing a radio interview in your hometown,coming out of that interview and getting beat up by a gangsta who was on your album, THEN 1 week later moving out of KC to California IS NOT GANGSTA! Then years later moving to a suburb OUTSIDE OF YOUR OWN HOMETOWN IS NOT GANGSTA! Everyone from KC knows Rich The Factor is the king of KC and HE IS GANGSTA! Theres many news articles to support what I just said."

I did not know that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWIpmOafOd8&feature=related

fight minions

Jun 23, 2003
Yeah I had heard that Diamond Shields beat up tech.

I still love tech. It's just beef. and from what I heard diamon is like a big suge knight.

Sep 17, 2003
Dyamund is the guy that Tech raps about (from the other vantage point) on "Turn."

"...So I snuck up on ya in the movies, and knocked ya out your seat!"

But I just read the other day in one of Tech's posts on HERE (siccness.net) that Tech actually still talks to Dyamund. :confused:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
that means that everybody that isnt from KC most likely doesnt know who he is.
co-sign

why is it that because an artist like rich is big in KC people talk like those outside from the town would automatically know who dude is?

tech has been exposed on a national and international scale... rich isn't

I know who rich is bc i'm familiar with the scene in KC to some point being a big fan of TECH and thus knowing those affiliated and have knowledge of some artists in the town but many of those who ain't on my level would and do not not know who rich the factor is and probably won't until he makes a TECH feature

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Dyamund is the guy that Tech raps about (from the other vantage point) on "Turn."

"...So I snuck up on ya in the movies, and knocked ya out your seat!"

But I just read the other day in one of Tech's posts on HERE (siccness.net) that Tech actually still talks to Dyamund. :confused:
correct

Dyamund is the only cat that has been mentioned to get at tech in that sense...

it wasn't to my knowledge that tech is in contact with Dyamund after that incident tho...