rich kids, in general, should stay sheltered

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
ok im half white and half filipino. i dont act azn, i dont act white. i guess u would say i act "black" as u ppl call it. i act the way i do cuz of the ppl i hang with. i hang with black ppl and listen to rap. just cuz my skin color am i supossed to to wear the standard white kid clothes and listen to country? i dont think so. i dont live in the country and i dont relate to the music. the "white" ppl clothes tend to be ugly with their orange shirts and brown pants with sandals. it just doesnt appeal to me. and white kids or any other kids who are rich and that carry guns just to be cool are dumb! i aint gonna lie, i strapped myself a couple times just to take out the garbage. thats cuz i was scared of dumb crazy ppl. the world is corrupt and i live in it. im not poor, nor rich. but it doesnt make sense for any rich kids to act all gangsta for no reason. they dont want to see the shit ive seen. they should stay out of the "hood" and be thankful that they got what they need. i wish i was in their shoes. but those kids who got everything dont need to worry about their back like i do. ppl say i got a crazy murderers look, i do that cuz i gotta look tuff so no1 will fuck with me. the world is bad and whites who live it the best they can i got respect for them, but if u live the way u see it on tv then i hope some real kid comes up to u and knocks the shit outta u. only live the life u can back up!

May 11, 2002
I hate the way that most of the pop/white people dress. You know vintage shirt plus those faded jeans. I dont think it look good, but they got girls jockin so I guess it works. I come from a pretty good family and ive never gone without money in my pocket, if I need 20$ my parents will shell it out with no question. I do listen to underground rap but I dont ever or will ever say I want to go to the hood or act gangster. I guess it just depends on the person

K

KEYSER SOZE

why are people always affiliating white with rich? anyways, do what u gotta do. its funny though, i know some rich kids that are crazy as fuck and will not back down from anyone. i guess it has nothing to do with how much money u have or what color u are.

Furio

Sicc OG
Jul 30, 2002
but how bout any1 that is privledged who acts hard. i just dont get it. why they gotta be in gangs and be all hard. alotta ppl at my school got like two houses in GA and another house in someother country, no lies. and their fam is doctors and rich. i dont get it. if u in a gang 4 a good reason like gettin money or protecting your back then i understand. but if u rich why risk ur neck?

Jul 3, 2002
Its all good, theyll get theirs. Everyone has one encounter where a rival gang faces you by your solo and theyre strapped or hella deep. We'll see if they still wanna bang after that. Its like these fucken skraps around here, they aint sayin sewer bullshit no more after some real northsiders rolled up and squashed on these punk mothafuckaz.

May 3, 2002
I think I see what you are saying...
People who are not from the ghetto trying to be ghetto. People in the ghetto act the way they do because they do not have the previledges the people trying to immitate them do.
If you have the previledge of living in a drug-free, non-violent neighborhood, stay there and don't go looking for violence and drugs.

Sep 12, 2002
adressing rich people: I know there has to be a few rich people that you cant fuck with. They got money, they can pay for a hit on probobly anybody they want and they can get away with it. Im not saying they are hard, but hey they could get you fucked up.

adressing rich black people: i dont think acting hard has to do with how much money u got tho. i be seeing rich black people trying to be hard. if you aint no punk, you will stand up for yourself. Not just people from the 'hood are hard.

i think now its just "cool" to dress "black" and act "black" so dats why everybody doin it cuz they seein all that shit on MTV and shit. I dunno about everybody here but even before people were talking about acting "Black" i was still down for whatever, if somebody wanted to see me, we could do that shit. I never used to really think about race. but in the past few years, this race shit has gotten hella big and now it seems like every white dude tyring to be hard is acting "black" i say, not every black dude from the hood is really hard and not every white dude acting black is soft. I have seen it all........ so i never make no judgements

May 5, 2002
fuck kids with studio equipment cuz they are floodin and fuckin up the bay rap scene.. all ppl who perp r horrible..

u got everybody tryn to be a pretty boy thug and its so damn laughable.. how those macy's pants gonna look gettin stomped???

Apr 25, 2002
a good friend of mine that is from the same suburban town as me, who grew up in a nice house (almsot a half mill), moms was a 5th grade teacher, and looks like a nice little preppy white guy from the burbs....the fact of the matter is, dude is probably one of the most down cats ive ever met, used to be rep a local click, rolled with REAL pirus, packs heat everywhere he goes, and is about his shit 200%....a real fuckin gangster. i dont care where he came from, its about who he actually is and his mentality. dont hafto be some deprived, poor, livin in the hood black guy to be fuckin crazy! ive lived a fair share of my life surrounded by criminal/drug related actrivity. i line in a somewhat rich (with several exceptions) suburban town, live in a nice house with nice things and almsot always got food to eat...but since abotu the age of 13 i was kickin it at crack shacks, stealing whatever i could get away with, pushin drugs and being involved in the process some way or another, getting fucked up all day every day, and being about having what i wanted, when i wnated, however i could get it. sure i had the ability to be a geekster preppy ass school boy, but that wasnt me. that shit was fake as hell to me! not to mention my family life is less than perfect to say the least. i just think that because of the crime rates/localization/concentration of populations in more urban "hoods", it creates a stereotypical view of what "suburban" life is. if you lived here and knew what goes on, and knew all the "big faces" out here, youre views would most likely be changed DRASTICALLY....

tho i do know of these people you speak of. ive seen many a rich kid who has been str8 pampered his whole life and givin everything on a silver platter (including his do-rag and flossy chain) try to act like theyre down, when in reality you can see that in their eyes thier so scared of actually fitting the image they try to emulate. when it comes to someone like that, it does become quite silly...

basically all im sayin is everyones mind is different, and NOBODY should group anybody into a catagory like being fake because of somethin like social status or residence. ive seen all kinds of shit in all kinds of places, and all i can say is almsot everyones a suspect.