Ric_Roc-Tek_Nology-Tek'n_Theze_Beatz-(Retail)-2002

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HeX55

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
You realize that bottom font is comprised of sickle & hammers (the Communist symbol) right? Not exactly the right font to use...and it's hard to read...but other than that it's cool...

--
HeX

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Shits look hella good no doubt.I like that fuituristic look....The only thing that through me off was the bottom text.Just the text style you chose (The one that says teck-nology)..Other than that,I like the shit.......

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
SPORADIC said:
The only thing that through me off was the bottom text.Just the text style you chose
yeah, so what text did you have in mind....cause i have a grip of text, but to tell you the truth, i'm bad with picking fonts for a cover, well sometimes, but i always get stumped.....any suggestions...

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Likwid Myndz said:

yeah, so what text did you have in mind....cause i have a grip of text, but to tell you the truth, i'm bad with picking fonts for a cover, well sometimes, but i always get stumped.....any suggestions...
All the other text got that futuristic look to em.AS well as the whole concept of the cover (Shits look hella good BTW)...The text style that says 'tek-nology' is like a throwoff.....I say keep it futuristic like the whole concept of the cover

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that looks pretty sick...try lightenin the opacity of the bottom layer text to make the top one stand out more cuz its kinda hard to read...but nice work

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
SPORADIC said:
Shits look hella good no doubt.I like that fuituristic look....The only thing that through me off was the bottom text.Just the text style you chose (The one that says teck-nology)..Other than that,I like the shit.......
the bottom kinda fucked up my eyes, the shadows and shit...