RIC JILLA DISS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
You don't have to log in.....hit me up JL and I'll get ya the tracks. I'm a have to call Jilla and see if this shit is even serious.

Dudes that are dissing him just sound jealous to me.

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
tex and scarfo go hard on both these tracks... they got heat.. dont really care bout they beef hope it dont get too serious.. these boiz spit heat everytime they come tho

the nerve of this NIGGA, herb ass nigga, JILLA aint a killa he a nerd ass nigga, went from no guts to cwal where he fucked up, now he shelfed at legion im here to cease the speakin, ya really wanna kno the truth ERIC if you was wonderful the legion wouldnt of let BELO drop in front of you!!!!

Jun 30, 2005
A rough edit of the video is up now. Ric dont want it with those cats, he responded by saying he aint gonna respond to them. And jealous of Jilla, I dont think so. "Riding round in yo wrapped van getting blew back, til dude through that strap in that bitch cuz you a new jack". Scarfo said all that nigga do is a pop pills and drink Red Bull"!!!

http://www.indianarap.com/news.html