Ric Fucking Flair

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
Am I the only one wondering why this 135 year old piece of garbage is still wrestling...? The only thing the idiot does is slap his opponent in the chest, an occasional back body drop, and the figure four. I give him credit... For his matches he put on a decade ago. This guy needs to be in a retirement home, not a roster, wrestling...

I was hoping Orton would've annhialated him last night after the match so he'd be gone awhile... I predict he will next week though...

May 25, 2005
I wonder why they keep him around also...I thought like 5 years ago they would give him one last title reign and then hed hang it up...but dude keeps goin....and puttin himself more in the category of used jobbers.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
TSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAA THEY NEED TO GIVE HIM A NEW ROLE OF LIKE A MANAGER OR SOME SHIT HE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE RING ON A REGULAR BASIS IN SOME STUPID ASS STORYLINE OR FUED THATS HELLA BORING

ALSO I READ THAT HBK HHH AND FLAIR SIT IN THE BACK AND WATCH ALL THE NEW GUYS PROMOS AND FLAIR IS LIKE THATS WHY I'LL ALAWAYS HAVE A JOB HERE THE REASON HE STILL IS THERE IS BECAUSE THEY AINT MAKIN NO NEW STARS

Nov 10, 2006
After his divorce and back taxes, ( not sure if his kids are under 18, if so then add in child support) he did take a financial beating. Last I heard his base salary was something around
500,000 per year which he aint gonna make pumping gas at the quicky mart.

Flair has been heard saying backstage after watching a boring segment with young wrestlers " That's why I will always have a job with this company"

Plus, with Hogan not always on working conditions with the WWE, Vince and company likes having a big name old timer they can pay a lot less, and take jabs at Hogan by having guys say things like " Hogan will never have the respect of his peers like Flair"

Remember, it's Sports Entertainment, not Olympic Wrestling, and the crowd reaction is going to WOOOOOO a lot louder for a recognized name than whoever the young unknown is.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They need to put flair in the back office, he doesnt put on good matches anymore. I was hoping Orton was gonna drill him like he did to rvd and hbk and take his ass out. I dont mind seeing flair on the show but not in the ring.

May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
FreedomLost said:
Remember, it's Sports Entertainment, not Olympic Wrestling, and the crowd reaction is going to WOOOOOO a lot louder for a recognized name than whoever the young unknown is.
No, the "Whooooooo's" are coming because the audience feel they can finally take a piss break, and know they aren't missing anything...

Feb 8, 2003
Hes going to retire by next wrestlemania or shortly after. I heard they(Vince & Steph) wants to give him one of the world belts(not sure which one on what brand) for a short tittle run then he will lose it and retire from the biz as a active wrestler, the writing team is against it but Vince and Steph down with it so I could happen if tehy say so.

Aug 26, 2005
ECOSE said:
if i ever get the chance to meet flair i would politely ask him to give me a chop to the chest..
Chris Benoit's chops >>>>> Ric Flair's chops

When Chris Benoit chops somebody, I am truly fearful that their heart may stop beating.

May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
He's not boring to watch in the ring, and I'd rather watch him wrestle than watch Edge talk. I think Benoit is better than Bret, and that's hard to say because Bret's probably my all time favorite wrestler. He, Benoit, and Angle have kept me watching all these years, too bad he won't come back.