Review: Skuntdunanna - "The Streetz Iz Enough"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2003
STREETLEVELRECORDS.COM
tray dogg said:
We'll i didn't really like this album. I just dont feel skunts flow, and his voice, his delivery. Yeah its orginal. But andre3000 of outkast is orginal to, do i need to say more. There were definintly tracks that i liked (see what im saying,skuntdunanna,soundproof). But overal just didnt feel it. I aint hatin, i just dont like it as much as fts,dividenz,sarkastik etc etc.

Just my toughts
look here bro! i can xcept you not not feelin shit but .. the album yuor not feelin? i no what you like! but that aint me .....thatS WHY MY GRUOPS CALLED lac of respect WE ARE NOT MADE TO BE LIKED / iam on street level yes...but i refused to fall in to that f,t,s syko sound cuzz that wasnt me before I i was on street level . i cleary understand whaT KIND OF FANS STREET LEVEL HAS BUT WITH ME ON THE ROSTER MAKE ROOM FOR OTHER CATS THAT NEVER EVEN HERD OF S.L.R JUS LIKE FOLKS WHO FOLLOW S.L.R NEVER HERD OF ME IT SUCKS TO BE DIFFRENT.......BUT YOU NO WHAT...I LIKE IT SO YOU DONT LIKE MY FLOW ...WELL THE NEXT ALBUM IZ 32 PLUS SONGS SO MAKE SURE YOU DONT COP IT,,,I DONT WANNA HURT YOUR EARS DONT BUY IT YOU WOUNDNT WANNA PUT MONEY IN MY POCKET NOW WOULD YOU!!THERES A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN BEING GANGSTA AN BEING FASANATED
I GUESS IAM JUS WANNA OF THE LUCKY ONES S.L.R /SKUNT MUZICK 4LIFE ...CUZZ I LEAVE A BIG HEAD IN MY PANTS NOT ON MY SHOULDER....YOUR OPINON HAs just been reveiwed 00.00/00.00

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
I think the skunt record is tight, i picked it up from him at the club one night had a long drive to federal way, and was trippin of the punch lines. man keep up the heat dawg, cause on the battle tip, you are off the hook. dont change nothing, i didnt like e-40 when i first heard dude but now he's sick to me!! give me another skunt reord i will cop it every time...............E-DAWG

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
ESRMUSIC said:
I think the skunt record is tight, i picked it up from him at the club one night had a long drive to federal way, and was trippin of the punch lines. man keep up the heat dawg, cause on the battle tip, you are off the hook. dont change nothing, i didnt like e-40 when i first heard dude but now he's sick to me!! give me another skunt reord i will cop it every time...............E-DAWG
thats the truth

Feb 26, 2003
Ok skunt..... look ya punchlines are sick..... the lyrics are the shit... the album is pure realnis...... but i aint talking about that..... im talking about the way you rap... youre flow.... and that aint bad either...... youre voice...... and mayne dont get me wrong i aint on the "ive it aint f.t.s or syko style it stinks" tip..... i like dividenz... and lots off other shit from different artist..... and it also doesnt have to be "i carry more guns then the taliban what you want nigga we fucking thugs" blabla rap.... and offcource a lot of peepz love ya shit..... and offcource its good for slr becuzz it brings some other kinda peepz to lisint to slr music..... and i neva was saying youre album was fucking crap....... i only sad that i wasent feeling this as much as dividenz,f.t.s., sarkastik etc etc.... its far from wack..... and with i aint feeling i aint talking about the lyrics or the punchlines.....

and yess i rather keep scrila in my own pocket..... becuzz i gota eat

Jan 17, 2003
STREETLEVELRECORDS.COM
tray dogg said:
Ok skunt..... look ya punchlines are sick..... the lyrics are the shit... the album is pure realnis...... but i aint talking about that..... im talking about the way you rap... youre flow.... and that aint bad either...... youre voice...... and mayne dont get me wrong i aint on the "ive it aint f.t.s or syko style it stinks" tip..... i like dividenz... and lots off other shit from different artist..... and it also doesnt have to be "i carry more guns then the taliban what you want nigga we fucking thugs" blabla rap.... and offcource a lot of peepz love ya shit..... and offcource its good for slr becuzz it brings some other kinda peepz to lisint to slr music..... and i neva was saying youre album was fucking crap....... i only sad that i wasent feeling this as much as dividenz,f.t.s., sarkastik etc etc.... its far from wack..... and with i aint feeling i aint talking about the lyrics or the punchlines.....

and yess i rather keep scrila in my own pocket..... becuzz i gota eat
lol

Feb 26, 2003
i dont see wtf is the lol about this............and i dont reall give a shit its my toughts about that shit.....its stil heat........

But im outa this shit.......ive you cant stand somebody giving a tiny bit of critic.......then you prety much think youre king of the world