Review of Shoestring's "Cross Addicted"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
Ok, first off, I would like to say that I did buy the new Dayton Family CD "Dope House", and I didn't think that it was as good as their previous CDs.. but I still went out and bought the new Shoestring album, and I will tell you right now that he brought madness on this album. I wasn't disappointed at all..

Track Listing/Rating:

1. Chevy Intro
2. Chevy Ride By 4/5
3. Wrecking Mics and Pianos 4/5
4. Dead or Alive 4/5
5. Smell The Aroma 5/5
6. What You Want To Do 5/5
7. Let Me In This M.F. 5/5
8. Young Intro
9. I'm Still A Killa 5/5
10. What's Up 5/5
11. Hater Intro
12. Players 4/5
13. I Can't Take It 4/5
14. Bloodline 5/5
15. This Is How We Kill 5/5
16. Party 4/5
17. FBI Intro
18. Motha Fuck The Cops 5/5
19. Let Me In This M.F.(Remix) 4/5
20. Drunk Dan Outro

Overall Rating: 5/5 * One of my favorite albums

Final Thoughts: Don't have enough time to review all the songs, but I will say that it doesn't matter. All of the tracks on this CD are off the hook. Beats are some of the best I have ever heard, and Shoestring spit nothing but heat on this album. I would recommend this CD to anyone. This is the best album I have heard since I got the new Tech N9ne CD. Buy this as fast as you can.

Sep 12, 2002
good shit mayne, glad to hear sum shits still poppin with dayton fam members... i'll def. pick this one up

dayton fam cds i currently own:

Dayton Family- F.B.I.

Bootleg
-Death Defore Dishonesty
-Hated By Many Loved By Few

Ghetto E- Ghetto Theatre

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
After hearing some of their work I was hooked. I reviewed that Dope House album and I want to hear more. A friend of mine has the F.B.I. album too, so I think I'm going to review that one soon too. I want to purchase the other solos too though. Reading this review it looks like I'll have to swoop up the Shoestring first.

Late!