Review of Jacka - The Jacka of Mob Figaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
To start this off before i even review it, I am feeling this album a lot for some reason. I been playing it on and off since the day it came out. And for some reason I am drawn back to it. I just can't figure out why I like it so much. It is just knock. Lemme get into this review:

01. Jacka - Target Practice Ft. Yukmouth, Kazi, Husalah - Good song to start the album off with. Its not the best, its coo tho. I can knock this, I especially like Yuk's verse, that man comes hard. 8/10

02. Jacka - Hey Girl Ft. Young Uzi and Kazi - Yea this song is smooth. I gotta keep dis one on for the females too. This slaps u already know. 9/10

03. Jacka - Die Young Ft. Too Short and Husalah - This song is coo, I dont really like Shorts verse that much. Husalah and Jackas verses are coo. 7.5/10

04. Jacka - Innocent Youth Ft. Cristoin, Fed-X, Kazi, Maki - This song is slap. I dont care what people say. BA or Kazi, that man comes hard. 8/10

05. Jacka - From the Bay Ft. Dee Dee - MMmmm, THIS SHIT IS BOO BOO CHANGE! I can't knock it cuz that female b fuckin everything up. 4/10 fo jackas verses tho.

06. Jacka - Thugg'ed - This shit slap so damn hard. I never really liked this song at all until i heard it poundin outa some 15's then i couldn't stop knockin this shit. 10/10

07. Jacka - With My Chop Ft. Young Bub - This song is coo, the chourus is coo, catchy too i be catchin my self singin this sometimes. 6.5/10

08. Jacka - Im Thru Ft. Cormega and Rida - I like this song, but its not a song that i slap on the regular. 6/10

09. Jacka - 1 2 3 Ft. Kazi and Husalah - "1 2 3 ya listen to the sounds of the m-o-b" i like this song. They be makin me laugh on this one. 8/10

10. Jacka - Body Ft. Husalah - I didn't knock this cuz i didn't really like the beat. Husalah come wit his usual shit. 5/10

11. Jacka - Fuck wit the MOB Ft. AP-9 - I cant tell u how hard this slaps. Just a rating 10/10

12. Jacka - Dat Tapes Ft. Young AI and Husalah - This beat is soft u know how them savvs b skippin that soft shit. NR

13. Jacka - Life Ft. Cormega and the Hoodfellaz - They be tryin to come deep and shit. Yea i guess they do it. I don't really b knockin them deep songs tho. NR

14. Jacka - Million Miles - I hate this beat FUCK. 3/10

15. Jacka - Cuz im the MACK - THIS SLAPS KNOCKEST SONG ON THE ALBUM 10/10

16. Jacka - Warfare Ft. Kazi and King - I like this song cuz its hard. I used to knock it but now i skip it for some reason. Played it out i guess. 8/10

17. Jacka - Love How it Feels - Jacka be comin clean on this song but the beat isnt that coo. 7/10

18. Jacka - Where im From Ft. Maki - The chinese beat had me turnt off for a while but then i had to skip the beginning and the slap part came in and it was just aite. 4/10

Overall it was hard to find a bad song on this album. There was like 2 or 3 outa 18 that is hella rare for an album these days. I dunno why the fuck I be slappin this so much but it always finds its way into my cd player. I think i listened to this even more than AP's album and i loved AP's shit. I dunno there is something about this album that b makin me come back. I think Jacka shoulda had less features that were not from the Mob Figaz with the exception of Kazi cuz i didn't like all those other dudes that much. I wanted to hear the JACKA rap more. That man has flows and he kinda sings when he flows that shit is clean. i gotta give this album a 9/10 if u dont have this u better get it. And pick up that ap nina album while ur at it.

Apr 25, 2002
ChopShop said:
Anybody else have reviews or ratings outta 10?? How is the production overall?
The production is consistent throughout the whole album. Theres probably only 2 songs I'm not feeling. But the album is a classic and the best album to come out in a looonnnggg time.

Apr 25, 2002
<font color="white">Jacka came tyte as fuck on this one...

if ya aint heard it fuck a review just swoop the shit its hard as fuck..</font>