retail stores are jerking me.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
Sunday Ads

Best Buy came through on the outside of the Sunday ad, and Circuit City has Everready with their new releases on the music page. I'm sure Nebraska Furniture Mart (in KC) will have the CD too, but it wasn't in the ad. They normally have new releases for $7.99, but there is like a limit of 1 per customer.

Best Buy: $11.99

Circuit City: $9.99

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
soulwinnerrj said:
Best Buy came through on the outside of the Sunday ad, and Circuit City has Everready with their new releases on the music page. I'm sure Nebraska Furniture Mart (in KC) will have the CD too, but it wasn't in the ad. They normally have new releases for $7.99, but there is like a limit of 1 per customer.

Best Buy: $11.99

Circuit City: $9.99
yea, circuit city & best buy ran it over here too, same prices. target didnt put it in there but the site said it was $15 or $14

Claygo said:
I'm too broke to afford 3 or 4... but best believe I will be purchasing 1 for myself.
i have to co-sign with this. im damn near broke and i dont got a job, and i just spent my 2nd to last $20 on a mp3 cd player since my ipod is broke :dead: so i could burn everreadys 2 cds onto 1 cd and play the shit

Jan 28, 2005
i'm in the middle of missouri and so i thought i wasn't gonna be able to get the cd until i got to the concert on the 10th. but hastings is getting it in! i called them on the offchance and they're stocking 50 copies. my day was made today...

Sep 17, 2003
Once again, props to FONTANA!

Speaking of stores that usually don't get Tech's CDs, I have another one! The local KMART has never sold Tech N9ne's CDs, nor has any other KMART I've ever been in. But my wife (who is a manager there) just called and said they do have four copies! Too bad they didn't order more, but she just checked yesterday, and they weren't anywhere to be found. They must have been express shipped to the store. This is one example that if even a couple people go in for the album and buy it, it would sell out fast, and the company that orders their music would reorder, and reorder even more copies! Once again, major props to the new distribution deal! :classic:

Nov 14, 2003
Best Buy here in Fridley, MN had 13 on the shelves, who knows how many in the back, plus it seems they restocked AP, VT, and anghellic, they had 3-4 copies of each.

Sep 11, 2006
their was 7 at the best buy in Ames, Ia. Minus My two that I got. This was right when it opened, so their is only 5 left to get sold. Shit is good. Hope they have to restock the shelves many times over.

Nov 5, 2006
I picked up two off the Strange online store but im in IRAQ and wont see em' for a month im really down knowin' I got it but cant hear it. Tech needs to get them discs out to Iraq cause hes got a huge fan base in the military, and Im turnin a couple people on to his shit everyday. This is it, Techn9ne is gonna really blow up off this one!

Jan 12, 2003
At Circuit City here in Lincoln they only had 4 on the shelf. Needless to say I was the one who got them all haha. Hopefully the restock that shit so people don't get dissapointed when they go there and don't see shit.