Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2002
Whhhhhat?? FUCK!! this is some sad shit for real. Didn't know him personally but have been a huge fan for a minute. We just lost one HELL of a rapper and an even better producer. I've been down since Yoc Influenced. I remember when Woodie sent me a bunch of promotional shit for Demonz N My Sleep. I was a senior in high school back then and I spread that shit all over. I can name at least 20 close friends that I put onto Woodie, who love his music.

God Bless, and prayers to you and your family.

"Look at my loyalty, the love that I got for my family/ If anybody could, I know you would understand me/ So when they call my number and I take my final breath and die, Please forgive me for my sins and let my soul rise to the sky" ~Woodie REST IN PEACE

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I heard the news on Myspace so I rushed here to see if it was true....

I want people to know, especially artists, I want you all to know that Woodie was very humble. Not many artists view themselves as regular people (this includes you garage MC's).
Woodie was very down to Earth.
I'm not just saying it because the brother is gone, I'm saying it because it's something that jumps at you when you first meet him.

That was Woodie the artist, but he was also a great person.
He looked out for his loved ones and always helped his friends.

We all have our demons, God knows how much I've struggled with mine (I wish I would've been there for the homie).
I want everyone to remember Woodie for being the humble man that he IS....

May God bless his soul..............

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
jmf007 said:
Rest In Peace Woodie. I met him once at an Apt. 3/DNA show a couple years back at Studio Z (SF, CA.). Jacka introduced me. Treal person. He'll be missed and not 4GOtten.

I was just looking for the photos from that show. That brings back a lot of good memories. I remember Wood putting his arm around me and telling me about a song that we could do "that when we were gone, that people will hear years later and be like see, those motherfuckers knew what they were talking about" that very night.

He was always a deep dude. I wish we could have did that song together. But his music is exactly like what his vision was.