Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
RIP to the man i grew up listening to.

This hits close to home since i know one of his sisters, and have met him in person many times.

RIP WOODIE

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
WOW, I don't know what to say. I've known personally Woodie since his first album came out and he's always been cool to me. He was the first person I ever interviewed for a magazine. I would go on to interview him several more times over the years. He was very straight forward in the causes that he rode for, he knew what he stood for. I did the artwork on his last album to drop, Northern Expozure Vol. 7, and we were about to start working on his new Woodie "Life $toriez Vol. 2" album artwork. This is a real shock. Too many people dying in a short period of time.

REST IN PEACE HOMEBOY

Aug 22, 2005
krazy said:
Dang homiez thatz the $adde$t newz I heard in a long time, but i $earched for $ome info on it and nothing came up. You would think that it would be at lea$t in Antioch Newz. I aint $ayin people are lying but damn i gotta have $ome $olid newz on it cuz 1$t off i dont think wood would go out in $uicide cuz he $aid "Thatz $ome $elfi$h $hit I done delt with it" But $hit i dont live with the homie $o damn i wanna know. $hit i brought woodiez muzik into my town and the homie $poke about alot of my life. Much love and Re$pect Woodie. RIP if itz true. Much love to hiz family and friendz.
I was thinkin the saame thing, but in this life you never know. Good to see Woodie had the loyalist fans. RIP

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
THIS SHIT IS THROWIN ME BACK CAUSE BEING JUST A FAN YOU COULD COME ON RIGHT HERE AND ASK THAT HOMEBOY ANYTHING ABOUT SHIT RELATING TO MUZIK AND HE WOULD ANSWER AND NOW THIS LEGEND IS GONE. RIP

krazy

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Ya homiez but i hope Ea$t CO. CO. $till keepz pu$hin if it all iz true you know. $hit that waz one of the la$t real gang$ta rap arti$tz left. The la$t of a Dying breed. $hit i dont know what el$e to po$$ibly $peek on.

Jun 21, 2005
eddyyyy said:
still got chills

rip wood
I still got da chillz too. they say that shit happens when a spirit is touching you! but fuck it. RE$T IN PEACE WOODIE.
"Still I keep a strap for when I come across a Killa, I dreamt the day I'll have to Fight That Killa In The Mirror"-WOODIE