RESPONSE TO THREAD "KIKI OF REAL CHANCE OF LOVE SAYING GOLDIE GOLD PUT HANDS ON HER"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
You're obviously lying or dont have cable. This nigga cant even get a song in regular rotation, let alone played in another region. I was on a show thats seen all across the country that had 2.4 million viewers the night it premiered. That nigga dont even 2.4 million fans and the album sells reflect that.
LMAO@ NOT WATCHING THAT SORRY ASS SHOW AUTOMATICALLY MAKES YOU NOT HAVE CABLE. GET OVER YOURSELF HO. YOU AINT NO STAR!

all those reality shows on VH1 are just a bunch of fuckin ghetto ass broads tryin to gain fame with no talent and wanna be paid for doing nothing in life. im sure half of them were or are on welfare, and this is there last resort before they start hitting the streets or craigslist
THANK YOU! LMAO

Y'all Bay muthafuckas are the only ones riding them niggaz dicks. Make sure you use lube.
APPARENTLY YOU WERE RIDIN HIS DICK FOR 3 YEARS. QUIT THE SHIT.

Ok, now your talking about people thats irrelevant who's made no impact in the music industry what so ever.
I LOVE HOW YOU SPEAK ON THE INDUSTRY BUT THINK THAT EARL AND SNOOP HAVE NO IMPACT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY LMAO

after he bopped you in the face you really did have to wear your stunna shades at night huh?
LMAO

they casted you cuz ur a loud mouth disrespectful circus freak or a broad....

goldie can sell out a whole club. as the main fuetured artist.. bitch u couldnt sell out a prty bus. while ur episodes where airing.

i feel sorry for your son. that he has to be raised by a mother like you.

and i know for damn sure u hoe'd up
DAMN THIS FOOL WENT HARD IN THE PAINT..CAN WE GET AN IP CHECK? GOLDIE IS THAT YOU? LMAO :siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

THIS THREAD IS COMEDY ON ALL LEVELS.

~k.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
shit to be honest, i hope goldie get out and pay 3 fat brontosaurus bitches to stop a mud hole in this dumb bitch.
comedy

why do reality tv employees (cant call them stars, because the muthafuckas they chasin' arent even stars.....wtf??) feel the need to do dumb shit to stay in public eye?

what happened to harvesting whatever miniscule bit of talent they posess, perfecting that, then getting an agent and getting REAL work, not hopping from dating show to dating show eating pig vagina and fighting w drunk snowbunnies, hollerin' respect me.....shit is rediculous.

fuckin televised hoodrats cant even see they're being exploited, they just wanna see their funky ass on tv only to get knocked up (or knocked out) by a celeb or in her case ghetto celeb.

along with gettin pussy munched, she's also butt hurt that she cant even bitch to anyone or get any $$ from this incident because no one outside Cali really know who Goldie is, so what 's the next best thing in a hoodrats mind.....? Revenge.

well.....you should have done your homework ma before you called yourself diggin' this dude. do you even listen to fed gang music?? my dudes dont make songs about cuddling, its street shit.....www.breakabitch.com

that's like a chick going out with richard pryor, then getting mad because he cusses and snorts coke.

LMAO@cryin' to the siccness

ya should have handled business yourself, then you'd be famous for puttin hands on someone that laid them on you and you'd have the WEAVE seal of approval for martyrdom.....you go girl.

someone PM her some self asteem, turn the hose on so she can wash the sand outta her cooch so she can keep it movin on to the next sack to dangle from.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
bitch has like 200 views on youtube, where the federation has like 350,000 views for 18 dummy, and she says she a bigger star, dumb bitch.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
bitch has like 200 views on youtube, where the federation has like 350,000 views for 18 dummy, and she says she a bigger star, dumb bitch.
they also got liek two songs on def jam icon on xbox 360 with e40

i just know because goldies verse on go hard r go home makes me lose my match every time somehow

i just start screaming 'FUCK!!!' while hes talking about parvo or some shit

May 10, 2002
they also got liek two songs on def jam icon on xbox 360 with e40

i just know because goldies verse on go hard r go home makes me lose my match every time somehow

i just start screaming 'FUCK!!!' while hes talking about parvo or some shit
I don't even see how you can play that game more than once... :eyecross:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I don't even see how you can play that game more than once... :eyecross:
you know what....i dont either.

the only game thats pissed me off more is pac man.

i almost punted my xbox controller trying to beat mike jones. not being able to beat mike jones and being taunted with his same fucking comments over and over....auuugh....

beat the game tho so i dont play it as much lol

Jul 29, 2004
If this nigga is such a fucking angel and he did no wrong, why they fuck hasn't anyone got this nigga out of jail? All the people around him, that has the ability to help him are refusing to help him because they know how Goldie can get when he's drunk, and they all keep saying the same thing "He's a hot head." It's obviously more to it than what you know. You sitting here running your mouth and speaking on some shit that you dont have all the facts to. Sit back and really think on this shit. None of y'all muthafucka's REALLY know him. Just cause y'all may have smoked a blunt or had a drink with this nigga, that doesnt qualify y'all as being his best friend. And 40,000 units(which I seriously doubt was sold) on a major label is not alot of units dumb ass. Virgin Records put out the first album and Warner Bros put out the second one. All those songs that you named were not in regular rotation. You're song being played in a mix doesnt qualify as regular rotation, and all the stations that you named were all West Coast Stations which further proves my point that those niggas are not known outside of this region. There's 3 other regions in the United States that have no clue to who the fuck these niggas are. How you gone knock me for doing signings at a shoe store, this nigga has done them at shoe stores and clothing stores, so whats your point? And if Goldie know how much he has to lose, why is it that he just got through fighting a case in Solano county for similar charges as well as a case in Vegas where he vandalized some one's property. This nigga has went to jail 3 times in 2008 and the other 2 incidents wasnt because of me. So to be someone that has so much to lose, why keep getting caught up doing dumb shit? He's around different people every time he goes to jail, so are those people lying on him too? You need to do your fucking research before you try to say what a person is capable of doing or try to defend their innocence. Once the DA pulls Goldie's arrest record and see that he's been in trouble on several occasions for the same dumb shit in different counties and states with different people, what is that going to say for him and his character? As far as the bite mark on his shoulder, if you look at the impressions of my teeth, there's no way in hell that I could've bit him from being on his back. It's definitely a bite mark that was done from the front. $1000 for a club appearance is what us people on reality shows get paid, some of the girls that make it to the end get more. So if reality stars are so beneath The Federation, why is it that we get paid the same amount to do club appearances? As far as the raising of my child, my son has a better child hood than your ass could've ever dreamed about having. Im very well off, my son is very well taken care, and with or without a job, Im set for the rest of my life. You probably still staying at home with your mama or in some raggedy ass ran down ghetto shit, while I'm living in my own brand new shit in the suburbs. Sit your ass down, get yourself some flash cards and a few hooked on phonics books to help your dumb ass with your spelling and grammar.

Set for the rest of your life off doin a reality show and some autograph signings at shoe palace? come on now!! After the reunion show you will never be seen on TV again, I'll bet my life on it!! Ok wait, Judge Joe Brown in a desperate attempt to get back on TV doesnt count. I know how them reality shows work and them networks are gonna wanna stay far away from u after all this. Dont forget, your still under contract with VH1 and this is a bad look for them. As far as who is a bigger star u or Goldie? HMMMMMM Do we really need to even explain to you why ur an idiot for thinkin ur a star? Since ur claim to 5 minutes of fame required absolutely zero talent except for a loud mouth and some dick suckin skills..I would have to say Goldie..You are the first Broad in the history of Count Batchulas that I can honestly say deserved an ass whoopin by a male..

Oct 29, 2008
If all u niggas are goldie fans.Why dont yall start a thread and each put somethin on his bail? $25,000 and a bailbondsman can get him out and he can tell his story.Obviously the DA has enough evidence to keep him in jail this long.Why dont yall post bail if u love him.This thread is 12 pages deep wit niggas that seem 2 love him.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
WHOA! I log off for 2 days and all hell breaks loose!!!!

OK, so I believe that Goldie was drunk, and probably beat her ass. Was in unprovoked? Doubt it...This KiKi chick showed us on national TV that she don't know how to bite her tonuge. Was it justified? Probably not....drunk fools fly off the handle, and there's no calming them down.

I have a lot more to say about this, but the gallon of Rossi I drank this morning will make it take toooooo long.

PS- that rolando fool sounds like he's speakin the truth. He knows too much.

Also, I when I told my husband that it was 'KiKi' from Real Chance who got her pussy bit up, he said "shit, that bitch is fine. I woulda bit her clit off too!" That's a compliment. He made a comment a few weeks ago that Kiki and Risky were the only two fine ones on the show, but they are both hoodrat bitches.
goddamn, a gallon of rossi?!?...i feel better now, i havent went to the store yet

May 10, 2002
You would think the VH1 PR people taught her better than this ... But then again, maybe this is the kind of thing they encourage their cast members to capitalize on

*shrugs*

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
If all u niggas are goldie fans.Why dont yall start a thread and each put somethin on his bail? $25,000 and a bailbondsman can get him out and he can tell his story.Obviously the DA has enough evidence to keep him in jail this long.Why dont yall post bail if u love him.This thread is 12 pages deep wit niggas that seem 2 love him.
i say keep him, cause he helped wit the hyphy movement

aww that was wrong wasnt it