RESPECT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
one thing i got for tech and that is RESPECT.

He loves his fans, i got the chanse to meet him and HE IS AWESOME.
I met some rap stars and they most of them are ass holes.

also may i add what rap star will add a DVD to his CD plus hidden tracks?????

Tech god bless you man

nkc

Sicc OG
Sep 13, 2002
www.bravepages.com
just so u know eminem did this also (the dvd thing)
but tech is this shit and i kinda met him on monday he is really nice to his fans and i respect that he will always have a fan right here

Aug 18, 2002
nkc said it best, "he will always have a fan right here"; down for life for shure. Only wish I had the opportunity to meet the man myself; living near Chicago I doubt it will happen soon.

Sep 29, 2002
RESPECT.....you dayuum right...the man can put on a show....I saw him in joplin, the nigga ripped it...he actually opened for petey pablo (gay ass nigga).....and tech by far was the realest.....he entertained everybody up in tha place.....THE NIGGAZ REAL!!!!!

Sep 4, 2002
Give credit where credit is due

Yeah, I also have much respect for TECH. Another thing with repsect is actually buying the CD, and not burning it from a friend, if one does that he is a "SLACKER". Also that was a good thing with the DVD, but my first love group, Bone Thugs N Harmony I think reall did that first, with going behind the scenes and stuff, they had 3 like that (The Collection Vol. 1, The Collection Vol. 2, and a Mo Thugs one) Collection Vol. 2 is the shit, check it out if the stores still have some.

Aug 21, 2002
TECH, is real. I met niggas like GAY ASS NELLY & EVEN LOCAL NIGGAS that are just attitude Mitch Bade having ass niggas. NELLY gave a little kid the cold shoulder. Now that's just fucked up. When niggas blow up, they forget who made them. I dont get it. Tech will keep it real even with a million in his pocket!!!

Aug 30, 2002
nelly

I dont respect nelly cuase i sw how he ignores the fans but to me TECH is a real nigga and he got better skillz then gay ass nelly.