RESISTANCE 2:RISE OF MAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
I AIN NO VIDEO GAME FREAK BUT THAT SHIT LOOKS RAW AS FUCK...I CANT STOP PLAYING THE FIRST ONE "FALL OF MAN" I AREADY PUT A DOWN PAYMENT ON THIS RESISTANCE 2!!!WHO ELSE GON COP IT

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
BETTER THAN CALL OF DUTY 4
HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh shit...good one,that made my day

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
just another generic FPS
he said it

the first resistance was mediocre at best,only reason it got the hype it did is because it was the only game on ps3 worth a shit for about the first 6 months

tell me one feature resistance had that every FPS in existance doesnt have??

i am curious about #2 due to the online but thats about it

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
COD4 dosnt have a lot of its own unique features either.. But, COD4 still owns the fuck outa resistence lol

and im not even a big COD4 fan.
didnt say it did. the call of duty comment and the comment on resistance being weak were seperate posts

Feb 9, 2003
The first resistance blew dogs for pennies. I don't understand how people can be so hyped up for this game when the first one was below mediocre. I guess the Resistance team will have to work double hard to meet the hype because I know the first one didn't and it had a bit of a buzz following it.