Resistance 2 Online Multiplayer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Since this game is out in the US&A already, I was wondering how the online competitive modes work (e.g. deathmatch, team deathmatch NOT co-op). What sort of system do they use, for example COD4 and COD:WAW have a system where by killing people and winning matches you earn XP. This XP allows you to rank up and by doing so you unlock more weapons, challenges and weapon attachments. Battlefield BC had a system where by ranking up you gained credits which you used to unlock a weapon of your choice. So how does Resistance 2 work online?

please & thank you

Jan 14, 2006
you earn XP and level up where you unlock pre-chosen items automatically. same for co-op except you have to buy whatever upgrades you want for your class of person.

...so how's Birmingham? You ever watch Metronomy or Late of the Pier live?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
you earn XP and level up where you unlock pre-chosen items automatically. same for co-op except you have to buy whatever upgrades you want for your class of person.

...so how's Birmingham? You ever watch Metronomy or Late of the Pier live?
how does the game compare to COD4?

and no i've never watched them, it aint really my kinda thing... You been here before though?

Jan 14, 2006
I just played the single player campaign. shits aiht, gears slaps on this though.
wow what would be the point of just playing the campaign WITHOUT playing online?

ive never played COD4 but its pretty entertaining though nice layouts and stuff

i wish i could go to UK i might some time during vacations or something