RESISTANCE 2 ARTICLE FROM GAMEINFORMER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
^^ damnthey should have put some random sierra city in there like redding or something. that would be sick like in the forest and stuff instead of dead middle in a city. i know Somerset map wasnt really in a city but it could have been better just out in the wild and some huge ass bear pops out or something.

Jan 14, 2006
ill try to be on at 4 but im going out of town but if i dont hit you up ill be on sunday...

yea i hate that shit... fucking little kids always talk shit... to bad i dont have a mic

need to buy a bluetoooth for the phone and ps3, already got pulled over here in fresno
i dont have a bluetooth but my friend has one and i tried my dads and the sound quality isnt too good idk if it was just how it was on my ear or the certain headset but i just use my ps2 wired up headset.

it doesnt even have a hearing piece anymore just the mic but thats all you really need cuz you can just put the output to be your tv. on ebay bluetooth headsets are going for like 15 bucks though name brands too.

@Prodigy91- drop your psn name ill play anyone any time ill be on most of my weekend

May 1, 2003
Chicago is in the BETA. add me MTT , name is metalGEAR_619 I'll give it another shot. Everything else becomes obsolete when Gears of War 2 hits.

May 1, 2003
I'll be on tonight! I don't think I'm gonna buy it though....unless I see something that stands out more. Seems Halo'ish or Warhawk-like. don't like either of those too much either.

Jan 14, 2006
ahh this turned out to be not as much as i had expected. i dont really like the new controls.
its really annoying when you're getting hurt and the screen gets blurry.

imo so far Resistance 1>>Resistance 2

Jan 14, 2006
^^^ idk i dont think you can.

the co-op mode is pretty stupid as well just shooting giant chimera with that big ass machine gun.

I only saw about 3 exceptionally good players. The rest would just use like the saw gun and stuff that takes no skill. Ive only gotten 1st place once out of 40 and the rest were at least in top 10 or 3.

Oct 19, 2008
^^^ idk i dont think you can.

the co-op mode is pretty stupid as well just shooting giant chimera with that big ass machine gun.

I only saw about 3 exceptionally good players. The rest would just use like the saw gun and stuff that takes no skill. Ive only gotten 1st place once out of 40 and the rest were at least in top 10 or 3.
thats why its a beta, they aint give you shit for guns/gameplay

wait for the retail, shit should be good!

Jan 14, 2006
played Incarceraided today- showed no mercy on him. i went undefeated.

Mr. TT was a no-show

as well as everyone else that said they would play me.

beta ends on the 30th. if you dont plan on buying the game then get on and play me

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
played Incarceraided today- showed no mercy on him. i went undefeated.

Mr. TT was a no-show

as well as everyone else that said they would play me.

beta ends on the 30th. if you dont plan on buying the game then get on and play me
My fault...got in from work late.

How you know 30th is last day...I mean I know game comes out on 4th, but still. lol

Sep 28, 2002
lol no mercy at all.... lol

always tied the first round but i dont know what happend the second round... i just fucking sucked... how many hrs have you played Odracir? pretty good.. lol but if it was MGO i would dominate... you hear that huh? lol

good game though

Jan 14, 2006
its cool TT any time though
it said the 30th i think somewhere on the site cant remember exactly where. and here: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26648222

lol yeah good games we would tie and then once it went slow-mo and popped up the scores i would always kill you haha.

ive played maybe 1:30 on ranked games and probably 3 or 4 hours unranked and maybe like some 20 hours on resistance 1

im still getting used to the controls and maps on R2 though. even though they are getting sorta boring (san francisco) even though i fricking pwn on it lol. but it has gotten a lot better though it just grew on me i guess cant wait for the launch and see if they have the almighty maps of R1.

but there are many good ass players out there. ive played with most of them that are on the top of the leaderboards they were on some ridiculous level clans whenever i would play a team deathmatch and saw they were on the other team i almost wanted to just turn the ps off thats how good they were.

thanks for that info thizziks i wish i could go and get it but i most likely wont. its like 2 hours away.

rematch any time you want Incar.
never played MG

Jan 14, 2006
^^^ yeah they have it in beta right now

im either at level 5 or 6. i havent leveled up on the ranks though you know the "private" "general" that type of thing.

i havent really played it as much as ive wanted to and plus i wasnt aware you could even play ranked at first so i wasted couple of days and every now and then the server just chokes up and wont find a match.

real playing starts when i get R2

Jan 14, 2006
^^^ youz ar teh u1timat3 newbz!!1

just go to "COMPETETIVE" and then the first option there will be "PLAY" and then just filter how you want to play or search any on both options for more findings and random games