@ Resist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Resist said:
i hate hispanics their all wetback border bunnies. no one wants these beaners in our country anyway.
You know what, fuck you for that fuckin post. you aint nothin but a bitch. i aint never talked shit to no one on this board becuase thats not what i believe this board is about. but now i'm callin you out "homie", i'm hispanic, so fuckin what. you hate me? well fuck you, you dont know me and obviously dont know shit about hispanic's. Border bunny my ass i been in this country just as long as your hoe ass. you in sac town? i'll be up north this weekend, hit me up on my email and tell me where to meet then i'll stomp your racist ass down. people like you are fuckin bitches, i could really give a fucc what race you are, i just know your a bitch no matter what color...hatin ass motherfucker

FUCK YOU yah heard.

Apr 25, 2002
Hey ZO... Ima holler at you cuz you the homie but this fool aint nothin but a punk. Dont even get all worked up cause this punk ass bitch just wants you to get riled up. Dont give the mark this satisfaction.

2 stogues.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
****hummm soundz a lil like deep east oak****

-ignore these fuckerz-->they aint worth ur breath loc<-ignorate foolz-stay ignorate thatz there punishment

-zo hit me up on PM bout the feedback bout them trackz

R

Resist

ZoSicc said:

You know what, fuck you for that fuckin post. you aint nothin but a bitch. i aint never talked shit to no one on this board becuase thats not what i believe this board is about. but now i'm callin you out "homie", i'm hispanic, so fuckin what. you hate me? well fuck you, you dont know me and obviously dont know shit about hispanic's. Border bunny my ass i been in this country just as long as your hoe ass. you in sac town? i'll be up north this weekend, hit me up on my email and tell me where to meet then i'll stomp your racist ass down. people like you are fuckin bitches, i could really give a fucc what race you are, i just know your a bitch no matter what color...hatin ass motherfucker

FUCK YOU yah heard.
so i know i fucked up im white tho imagine being white just for a second put your foot in my shoes not for a lifetime not for a minute even for a second man. imagine waking up every day smelling like bologne. i buy me some jordan cologne! that shit dont work!! they still see through me as a whiteboy

M

MrFreeze

^ahahahaha...at least hes funnier than deepeast! too bad the boards gettin flooded with retards. i knew it was a bad idea to give all of "Jerry's Kid's" computers.

Apr 25, 2002
KILL THIS... heres why

DEEP EAST = RESIST = some white kid in a gated community having fun, trying to play blacks against hispanics and make both groups look bad

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i don't even get this guy. is he admitting to bein white or is he being sarcastic and 'thinking' he's 'funny'.

R

Resist

ZoSicc said:

FUCK YOU yah heard.
i dont know where you got that from. i didnt say that in any post. im not a racist.