Resident Evil movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
I dont believe that Nemesis was on Sega Dream Wack! Code Veronica was though!!

That waz it...I todally forgot I had tha nemesis demo, got it mixed up with tha dreamcast. I think Code Veronica waz tha only game for dreamcast that had good graphix lol

May 13, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Shit I didn't even know they had books and i'm a huge fan of the games, are they worth reading or are they corny as fuck?
i wish i could tell you if the book was good. i have had it for about 2 years now and still havent read it. i hope to read it soon. its weird casue i got it at albertsons. i was looking at magazines and i saw this book with a tight cover. i was like damn looks pretty evil. so i got it. hopefully ill read it soon. there are like 4 different books by the same author. i think its a series. dont have the book in sight or else i would give you a title and author. if you need to know it just ask ill tell you later.

May 13, 2002
Mak Deniro said:
Why did they sack Romero?

I didnt know he was involved

Is this a Zombie flick?

yeah i dont know why they sacked him. i guess it was casue he took too long to make it and they said his script was weak.it was supposed to br a zombie flick but there arent that much zombie parts to it. well their could be more but its just about some damn computer machine trying to kill everyone.