Resident Evil movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I finally saw it a few nights ago...watched it agian last night. I'm lovin that movie...tha ending reminds me of residents 2. What did ya'll think about it?

oh yea Milla Jovovich DAMNNN lookin good like alwayz :lick:

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah that shit was tight. And that liker did look hella fake. . .

But them 2 females in it. DAMH! yummie. . .I was glad they pretty much stuk to the plot of the video games and didn't get off course to much. . .

May 13, 2002
Re: Yeah that shit was tight. And that liker did look hella fake. . .

AOD said:
I was glad they pretty much stuk to the plot of the video games and didn't get off course to much. . .
i didnt think the movie was all that great . i was anticipating this movie for years. the movie should have been directed by george romero (night of the living dead) but they fired his ass. as for sticking to the plot of the video game. it had nothing to do with the video game. i thought it was pretty good though. i would watch it again. the ending was tight it was like the video game. like part 3 in the beginning.

Jul 16, 2002
forums.411hype.com
Yea..It wuzz Aiigh..

But for tha most part I was dissapointed becuz I thoughT it was going to be more 'like the video game'..

But tha plot waznt tha gamez plot at all..Milla didn't even play Jill, Did she?? Nope..Where'z Chris at..

It waz aiigh..But coulda been better.

Waitin for part 2 ta come out.

~1ne~

May 13, 2002
^^^^^^^^
i agree
i dont know if there even will be a sequal though. i dont know if it did too good at the box office to be a part 2. besides i there is a part 2 then it will be a while becasue the first one took forever to get out.

May 9, 2002
some parts were like tha game...how tha train looked and when they fought tha licker in tha train, even tho in residents 2 they fought a diff monster, it still reminded me of tha game...tha ending to...tha whole super computer thing waz todally off tho, i never remembered a super computer in tha game

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea I thought it was tight. Michelle Rodriguez was the finest bitch in that movie though!! It has to be a part 2, or it would be dumb the way it ended! Which would be perfect, cause part 2 on the game starts out like the movie ended! It was some coo shit folks!!

May 9, 2002
I think part 2 (if they have one) iz gunna be called nemisis...that guy in tha ending they took away iz gunna be that huge ass monster roamin tha city like it waz in tha game...that would be tight

May 9, 2002
all this talk about tha game iz makin me wanna play it lol shit i miss that game...i think i'ma rent nemisis, i just saw it at blockbuster. i think i played it for dreamcast before...forgot haha

A

All Out HOGG

I own it...Bought it when it first dropped...My only complaint is some'a costumes look generic as hell [the doggs look like they covre'd in fruit roll ups or some shit]...& it wasn't bloody enough at all...

May 13, 2002
i wanna play the remake of part 1 on gamecube. shit looks hella crazy. the original is still one that will make me shiver when im alone in the dark.
and for the next movie, they should base it on the book or something. have any of you ever seen the books they got out for it? i have the first one but still havent read it.