resident evil games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I miss playin resident evil games...but they made to many and i dont got game cube, they should remake tha first and second for ps2, that would be sicc

May 13, 2002
hell im gonna buy a gaycube just for the re-make of resident evil an for Zero an maybe a few other games....i dont give a fucc anymore

but nintendo got lucky by showing enough chips to sell-out capcom....

resident evil belongs on the playstation an no other system

str8 faulty shit

i dont know bout that re online....should be cool

May 13, 2002
PoeticChocolate said:
Man those games scare me
lol...are u serious ?

i take it u haven't seen the movie then....which really wasn't all that bad anyway but it could have been better...can't wait for the next one

Apr 25, 2002
U KNOW I NEVER LIKED THOSE GAMES REESE , BUT WHEN METAL GEAR SOLID SNAKE CAME OUT FOR PS1 I WAS HOOKED , I BEAT IT THREE TIMEZ CUZ THERES TWO DIFFRENT ENDINGS IN THE FIRST N U CAN GET THE BODY CAMO N THE BANDANA FOR UNLIMITED AMMO. U CAN SAY THE SAME FOR MGS2 PLAYED THOSE GAMES TIL I GOT HALF WAY THROUGH BEAT IT IN 2 OR 3 DAY THEN PLAY IT ALL OVER AGAIN

May 13, 2002
pretty sure there is skitz.....

come on folks how can u not like RE ? its not like the best sellin ps game for nothin lol

nothin better then blasting mutated fucced up shit.....an the bosses are even better unloadin on

Good shit :devious:

i wish they woulda used like the intro senario on RE for the movie setting.....that shit woulda been hella tight

funny how they went bacc before the OG RE with Zero...intead of making resident evil 4 or 5 whatever they wanna call it

Apr 26, 2002
Resident Evil is tight as fuck...although I never beat code veronica, shit if Poetic thinks Resident Evil is scary she should play the Silent Hill series, those games are scarier than shit.