Resident Evil 6 Demo out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I fucked with it.... seems like its 3 games in one....with the 3 storys and all. I hope the final copy is a lil more clear and not as dark cuz in the demo I was being attacked from alotof ppl I couldnt even see cuz the game is so dark.

Aug 23, 2002
This game is dope as fuck. I'm playing through it with my roommate and it's been really fun. I've only played about 3 hours of Leon's campaign, which is the old school zombie one. You don't have to conserve as much ammo as past Resident Evil's. If you have someone to play co-op with, I would definitely recommend it.

The reviews are all over the place though. Some website gave it a 3/10 and another one gave it a perfect review. IGN gave it a 7.9. I would suggest you rent it first and see if you like it enough to buy, because there are so many different opinions.

Sep 25, 2005
I'll probably end up copping this since I love the series but... The demo seemed to have shitty graphics and controls, at least compared to RE5 adn RE4.

Maybe they cleaned it up for the actual release?

Props: Gueroloco
Apr 8, 2005
i thought the demo was dope as fuck playing as leon... it got a little more sketchy as chris. the enemies were fucking stupid. running right past me like nothing was up. then playing as jake i think his name was was just really really reaching. having lizards running aro0und and people shooting and all that. the ai is fucking horrible.

Apr 2, 2010
I'll probably end up copping this since I love the series but... The demo seemed to have shitty graphics and controls, at least compared to RE5 adn RE4.

Maybe they cleaned it up for the actual release?
maybe it just takes time getting use to?

Game looks amazing, sucks that PC owners have to wait for that release date at a later time. Anyone know if a PC demo is out?

May 4, 2002
got a 2.5 out of 5 from g4. might not be copping, im not feeling the whole co-op shit. + i thought re 5 was trash and its said to be almost the same. ill probably redbox it when it comes out tho

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
if the metacritic for users is that low it was most likely ppl trolling, same thing happened for ME3 i think

"pro" reviews for this are all over the place so iono