RESIDENT EVIL 4 : AFTERLIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
that would be to easy.

i think they should remake all the movies from scratch, no alice. start from square one at the mansion/crash site, alapha/bravo and what happened to each person. zombies, dogs,plants, snake, spiders, hunters. i still dont know why they fucked these movies up. oh well tho

May 2, 2002
I like all three live action films....Only played a couple of the games so no complaint there but it did take me a long time to watch part 3.

Have yet to watch the CG one...don't like the video when it is made like this

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I have one that's called Automaton Transfusion, which is kind of a shaky-cam, doc style zombie movie (unless I'm getting it confused with Diary of the Dead, which I'm sure you've seen)... Not the best, but decent. Also if you haven't seen Dead and Breakfast, check that out. It's the best comedy/zombie flick ever.
Dead & Breakfast the best comedy/zombie flick ever? There are many that are way better! Dead Alive, Shaun Of The Dead, Zombieland, Undead, etc.! Dead & Breakfast is not even close to those...