RESIDENT EVIL 4 : AFTERLIFE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
The first one was good, and my opinion probably has much to do with the countless hours I spent playing the first two parts of the game. The second was okay, see reasons already stated. They basically got worse with each sequal - I have seen all three.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Oh fuck you jus made my day.. I was jus t alkin about this on the Video Game Forum..

#1 was dope as fuck..
#2 was aight, jus a lil corny..
#3 was my fuckin favorite and prolly one of the best zombie movies ever..

THis gotta be one of the most anticipated movies for me.. I love zombie movies.

Speakin of which? Anyone know of any good zombie movies? I prolly seen most of 'em, but i'am sure y'all got some that i havent seen before..

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
the last RE movie (the one with leon) was some of the best CG i've ever seen.
Yeah that movie was pretty bad ass.. I'am not a big CG fan, but i watched that whole entire movie.. Smoked like 3 blunts while watchin it too..

Damn i'am bout to get hella RE movies from Block Buster tommarow on my night off :)

Cop an 8th from the club and blaze up n watch some zombie flicks.. cant think of anything better.

edit: is this #4 gonna be CG again? I'd really like it if it wasn't.. Then again, if they can do as good as a job as they did with Extinction then i wont trip too much.. Mila is jus too hot for CG tho.

Nov 14, 2002
Speakin of which? Anyone know of any good zombie movies? I prolly seen most of 'em, but i'am sure y'all got some that i havent seen before..
I have one that's called Automaton Transfusion, which is kind of a shaky-cam, doc style zombie movie (unless I'm getting it confused with Diary of the Dead, which I'm sure you've seen)... Not the best, but decent. Also if you haven't seen Dead and Breakfast, check that out. It's the best comedy/zombie flick ever.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I have one that's called Automaton Transfusion, which is kind of a shaky-cam, doc style zombie movie (unless I'm getting it confused with Diary of the Dead, which I'm sure you've seen)... Not the best, but decent. Also if you haven't seen Dead and Breakfast, check that out. It's the best comedy/zombie flick ever.
Yeah I thought Diary Of The Dead was pretty cool and creative.. I havent seen the other 2 i'am gonna put em on my blockbuster.com account right now.

Jan 18, 2006
Part 2 was the best to me but none have lived up to the hype of the game though but maybe i had to high of expectations.

Feb 23, 2003
Resident Evil: Afterlife, the Paul W.S. Anderson directed sequel that will hit theaters on August 27, 2010 in 3D. They star alongside Milla Jovovich, Boris Kodjoe, Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller, Spencer Locke, Kim Coates and Shawn Roberts. Beyond the break you'll find details on all of the characters, along with the first synopsis being released!

Milla Jovovich returns as the zombie-fighting heroine Alice. Ali Larter reprises her role as Claire Redfield from Resident Evil: Extinction. Spencer Locke, who played K-Mart in Extinction, is also set to return.

New to the film franchise is leading man Wentworth Miller, who has signed on as Chris Redfield – Claire’s brother and a popular character from the game series. Shawn Roberts will take over the role of Alice’s nemesis Wesker. Boris Kodjoe and Kim Coates have also been cast.

Filmmaker Paul W. S. Anderson is back in his triple threat capacity as writer, director and producer.

SYNOPSIS: In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, ALICE (Milla Jovovich), continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead leads them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.