Requiem snippets!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
the day it gets to you have david call me... haha i'll pay for that shit easy... if you need me to help you slang em (sober this time... last time i was too fuckin stoned to know what i was doin) then hit me up.. i'd be down to help sell and promote!

pz

Nov 30, 2002
LOL hey.. just cause i'd rather like.. sit at home... LOL nah for real though... i can get that shit sold however fast you want it (with in reason) INASENSE (not insence you ass hole) has taken up a new years resolution.. to not be lazy as fuck (like last year) LOL

pz

May 17, 2002
d-sane produced we hungry, and also did a filthy ass remix to "roll up" the rest were done by me,

my pc is up and running but i took my booth down, ill be recording at mo-xs (big boy studios) and at the d-sane asylum from now on, i needed to make room for this gear im about to be getting, so ill let you know exactly what imma be doing cuz at this point i dont even know yet....lol

May 17, 2002
it hasnt been sent yet, its been one thing after another if you know what im sayin, but its mixed and mastered and d has pretty much finished the cover so as soon as i get everything ready it will take about 1-2 weeks at the most, ill post up the day i get them back and then you can catch me out in the streets hustlin, i probably wont put any in easy street this time cuz they like to jack the prices up and i dont wanna sell this cd for more then 5, and i think they boosted trifes up to 10.99, and i wasnt too happy about that, so if you bought a copy of trifes from easy street hit me up and ill lace you with mine for free, i know you did bammer, so hit me up and ill lace you with a copy for free.