Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
ThaHed said:
can someone post

Kingpin Skinny Black - Return 2 Da Playaz Ball
Its "Back To Tha Playaz Ball"

and the rules here is your not suppose to post retail albums you can still buy...sorry man...

you can get it at cduniverse.com fye.com etc....

Mar 29, 2006
spv said:

and the rules here is your not suppose to post retail albums you can still buy...sorry man...

i aint know it was still for sale..

Feb 5, 2006
spv said:

ahahaha its funny how you called him, on calling it back 2 tha playas ball when there really is one called back to tha playas ball (or return to the playas ball) whatever... and the dude put kingpin skinny BLACK and you didnt call him on that shit. bwahahahahaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! i love kids across the ocean and the way they use my language hahahahaha peaaaaaccceeee yaself izout hahaha no offence but that shit has me rolling ese. hahahaAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Feb 5, 2006
could someone up kilo g the bloody city id trade them for an AC CHILL cd i copped off AC himself a couple years back. the shits hard too. lemmie know.

oh yeah, i also have the greek cd from SPC that youll never see anywhere. how that for rare? peace joe

Mar 29, 2006
NICCSACC said:
it dosent matter because you can register on albumbase.com and get everything these stingy cats wont share with you. thank me later.

oh, props on that convicts!!! i owe YOU 1. pm me me for a request if i have it or can "get" it (hehe) ill hook YOU up. pace
much love playboi

Feb 5, 2006
ey yo theHed imma go head n register at your site or whatever but do you think KILO G BLOODY CITY is there available for download??? these cats dont seem to want to share it. peace

Mar 29, 2006
NICCSACC said:
ey yo theHed imma go head n register at your site or whatever but do you think KILO G BLOODY CITY is there available for download??? these cats dont seem to want to share it. peace
um i think it is quite possible there is one cat on my site that has basically any album ever released... i will check with him

good lookin on the sign up

Feb 5, 2006
its a dope site im registered and so far ive seen some good shit.
its really about what you can bring to the table as well.
we share more and well have more to share in the end ya dig.
peace

Mar 29, 2006
J.E.D.I. said:
^^^Wassup, ThaHed? I see you stopped posting at MyBlock, lol.... You stay promoting that forum too. I'd try and post more there, but I'm signed up at 3 forums already and I think that's plenty....

Kilo G - Bloody City
http://rapidshare.de/files/18543320/kilo_g_-_bloody_city.zip.html

Anybody have that Growl Nitty album?
lol yo whats good... sir... you check Tha Black Market on my site and you will never leave

book mark it!