Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
xpanther206 said:
Question: How do you put a bunch of mp3 files together into one zip file??? I have to learn how to do this if I want to contribute which I do.
Put the songs you want to zip in a folder & zip the folder.

Edit:
1. Had no idea this thread existed. Damn.
2. Had no idea Fesu put out anything before "Life Goes On".

Here is my favorite New Orleans album ever released. These folks put everything they got into this project, so don't miss out.

*Sircle Of Sin - Sircle Of Sin (1996) (YouSendIt)
*Sircle Of Sin - Sirlce Of Sin (1996) (MegaUpload)

I'l try & up some more classics from all over the south. By the way, has anyone ever heard "Blu J - Scriptures of Gangstaz Literature" and knows if it's any good?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Sentenced said:
Put the songs you want to zip in a folder & zip the folder.

Edit:
1. Had no idea this thread existed. Damn.
2. Had no idea Fesu put out anything before "Life Goes On".

Here is my favorite New Orleans album ever released. These folks put everything they got into this project, so don't miss out.

*Sircle Of Sin - Sircle Of Sin (1996) (YouSendIt)
*Sircle Of Sin - Sirlce Of Sin (1996) (MegaUpload)

I'l try & up some more classics from all over the south. By the way, has anyone ever heard "Blu J - Scriptures of Gangstaz Literature" and knows if it's any good?

BOOO no one wants you here .. just fucking around was wondering how long it'd take you to stumble on this thread.

Dec 19, 2003
Jan 26, 2004
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
How bout some of the old dj paul and juicy j mixtapes??

Here's some old 3-6 shyt....

Lord Infamous-"Lord Of Terror":
http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21KO9MAQJV8NH09E60MY9FS01M

Props to every one with the old school Cash Money Posts...good lookin....& @ Sentenced- Damn man I never heard of them folx before, but DAMN! them albums is tyte (Sircle Of Sin & Jezreel).......PROPZ! :classic: