Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
well the album is already in this thread so it must have fit its just that the link is dead. your right though that was easy to find google.. thanks how bout

No Limit All Stars - Who U Wit 99

1. B-Ball
2. Cold Wit It
3. Give Me the Rock
4. You Ain't a Baller
5. B-Ballin on My Block
6. Hoop Dreams (He Got Game)
7. Such a Bad Girl
8. Put Me in Tha Game
9. I'm Hot
10. Smash and Ball
11. It Ain't My Fault, Pt. 2
12. Shake 'Em Off
13. Bring It 2 U
14. Pass the Ball
15. Woof!
16. B-Ball
17. B-Ball [Instrumental w/Hook]
18. B-Ball [Instrumental w/o Hook]

http://rapidshare.com/files/125826014/No_Limit_Allstars_-_Who_U_Wit.rar

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I think it is a fake somebody put together, not 100% sure about it, but this explains why a '95 album from Texas has never been seen anywhere

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS GUY?

WHAT IS WITH THIS ALBUM COVER IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER, SAME WITH THE BACK COVER, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ALBUM....

Where the fuck would anybody come up with this kind of release in years and years and years, this is like one of the most halarious CD's I've come across...can you get any more wack LOL Is this guy str8 crippin or what

LOL

I guess if you crippled you gotta let people know just like wheel chair posee

but the back cover of precise, how the fuck is he holding that sign must have some string attached..

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
LOL yea thats a gay cover man.....

but anyways alot of dope mid 90s cds u will neva see on ebay , trust me.theres way too much that neva gonna get repressed and went its way so theres way too much rare shit that dont find its way to ebay...in many cases tho

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Well, yes but this one (Down South Playa Hataz) made it to the internet and everybody has it, and usually it is the other way around - first ebay, then the net...

And still no pic of it