REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
aight i got some requests, please hit me up on here or some other way I been wantin these forever, I really dont care if og or mp3.. i jus want them

brothers 4 the struggle - rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6
midwest connect records - phantasm
Delle Del & C.O. The Bad Black - Comin Right At Cha!

thats all, anyone?!!?!?? hit me up sumhow sumway i got trades up my asshole

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Props 2 Codeine for the last 2 posts. I already have those albums but it's just good to see some classic Flint shit get posted by somebody other than me (although I haven't posted anything in a long while.) Just lookin @ that Flake cover makes me wanna break out that album now.

Mar 12, 2006
ayooo can any1 up snug brim centre piece of the puzzle, the dove dawg mixtape and pretty much any shit from duece click n strange music artists...i would be uppin some shit but i aint got anythin that would qualify fo this thread....thanks 2 any1 that up that shit....

Mar 12, 2006
also can someone please re up da hooligans album coz the one i dl'ed off here is fucked...said header is corrupted or some shit and wont let me extract it...and i was wonderin...theres a shitload of tech n9ne features i aint got so i jus wanna ask the mods if sum1 wit alot of hard 2 find tech songs could up em in here???

May 11, 2002
D-Skrilla said:
Props 2 Codeine for the last 2 posts. I already have those albums but it's just good to see some classic Flint shit get posted by somebody other than me (although I haven't posted anything in a long while.) Just lookin @ that Flake cover makes me wanna break out that album now.
Yeah, that Jake is a clasic. I have not listened to it in years, I was digging through my old CD's.

Jul 6, 2004
Thanks for the hook up on that cd Chi2G.I. That shits tight. Ima up this compilation in a minute here called Chi-Rollers Vol.1 that has that 110% Pure dude on it and some other guys. The cd is a little different, but still got some tight shit on it.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I would not advise anyone to upload on sendspace, files there disappear very quickly and it is slow

use zhare or mediafire, these are fast, with no download limits and waiting