REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Sentenced said:
Here's a classic from Pontiac, Michigan whcih dropped around 1996.
Get it while you can, because this baby didn't even came with a Bar Code, so it's quite hard to find. If you're into smooth, midwest funk, you'll love it.

YackTown Boy Club - I Need A Witness

Here are a couple of songs from the album, in case you want to hear a few joints before downloading the whole album:

I Need A Witness
You Got To Feel Me

Nice to see sum shit in this thread I dont have, but unfortunatelly link is unavailable, so would be nice if sumone could reupp it. THX in advance :classic:

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Sentenced said:
Here's a classic from Pontiac, Michigan whcih dropped around 1996.
Get it while you can, because this baby didn't even came with a Bar Code, so it's quite hard to find. If you're into smooth, midwest funk, you'll love it.

YackTown Boy Club - I Need A Witness

Here are a couple of songs from the album, in case you want to hear a few joints before downloading the whole album:

I Need A Witness
You Got To Feel Me

Props, this shit is real tight. I wonder why they throwin shots at Dayton Ave n DPG tho?

Apr 2, 2006
Im tryin to find this song

I heard this song in the club that was hard an a muthafucka. It had a bunch of gunshots and Fat Tone going "Uh-huh, Uh-huh" in the hook. Can someone let me know the name of that song and/or album so I can go get that shit.

KC niggaz hold it down.
Ghost 33 (thats tre-blok)