REquesting Help: Making T-Shirts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2004
Ight my homie and i were talkin about making T-shirts or putting labels on clothing, hoodies,jeans, etc.
but yeah i wanna know if there are place where you can go to make a design and multiply it, and iron on 2 clothing or if there is some material we could purchase. My homie b-boys so he wants "I dance to express not to impress" we want to trade mark it. lemme know if ya'll can help.

Nov 14, 2004
well if you understood the amount of actual respect, and love that these people have for wut they the do.... i jus dont see the laugh in it , but its whatever dude if u jus gonna clown its on u, go ahead waste your time. and i do believe that i asked if anyone new a place were i can get shyt made, the qoute was an idea we wanted to put on it, cause homie wanted to defer from the tought of "oh your a b-boy, can u spin on your head?" it aint about that, it aint all power move and windmils, and it is about respect, and if u have some prob with people who express themselves with dance i dont really care, but then again i do think that dance has always been apart of hip-hop, and even though this isnt a mainstream music forum, music is hip-hop.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Sr. Chingon said:
well if you understood the amount of actual respect, and love that these people have for wut they the do.... i jus dont see the laugh in it , but its whatever dude if u jus gonna clown its on u, go ahead waste your time. and i do believe that i asked if anyone new a place were i can get shyt made, the qoute was an idea we wanted to put on it, cause homie wanted to defer from the tought of "oh your a b-boy, can u spin on your head?" it aint about that, it aint all power move and windmils, and it is about respect, and if u have some prob with people who express themselves with dance i dont really care, but then again i do think that dance has always been apart of hip-hop, and even though this isnt a mainstream music forum, music is hip-hop.
ok u waste your time asking about t-shirts, and ill waste my time making fun of you, and well see who goes to bed butt hurt tonight, go spin on your head turbo

Nov 14, 2004
dayum dude u just dont get it, its whatever though. you like to jus bitch about whatever people tryna do.. i guess thats funny some how, i was jus askin for some info and if you didnt have it i dont see why you would need to contribute.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Sr. Chingon said:
dayum dude u just dont get it, its whatever though. you like to jus bitch about whatever people tryna do.. i guess thats funny some how, i was jus askin for some info and if you didnt have it i dont see why you would need to contribute.
I could care less about what youre up to, but when you take time out from spinning on cardboard in sleeveless t-shirt to ask a group of strangers some shit about t-shirts that you could find on google or the yellow pages in half the time you spent arguing about it, you deserve to be ridiculed

Nov 14, 2004
"sleeveless shirts" wtf? is that the official uniform or sumthin?
if you thought the thread was pointless, why even comment, u coulda jus said Google it or sum shit. oh and my bad for asking for help from a group strangers, i figured that there are people on here that make music, and that make apparel to promote their shit so i thought someone would know sumthin. How the fuck are you ridiculing me, u obiously dont got any respect for people who tryn do somthin positive and keep an important piece of history going, i think your little "argument" jus shows how ignorant you are

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Sr. Chingon said:
if you thought the thread was pointless, why even comment, u coulda jus said Google it or sum shit.
sorry for not mentioning the most popular website on earth right away, just thought you mighta checked out your question before asking, my bad. and fuck you, imignorant, im not the one begging for answers about some queer shirt you wanna make, take that shit outta the open forum, if dan gets wind of this hell fuck your world up homeboy