Request Bout To Bubble in 2 Weeks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
yo.. just got the new tech blog it says request bout to bubble in 2 weeks or so.. thats fucking sweet.. mtv and bet and all that ish.. hopefully that shit blows up eh? directed by prozak... shit this video should be bangin..

fuck a link.. heres the real shit..

thats the cutout from the blog post.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i clicked on "forum" on therealtechn9ne.com a few months ago and it took me to some shit called m-80 teams and it was a promo team and shit.

check out i-squad.com and youll see what im sayin

Sep 17, 2003
The single has to do well on radio before MTV will play it. Hopefully that track is getting to radio stations ASAP! Everyone I've let listen to it says it has an old school feel and it's really catchy. Shouldn't be a problem getting it to blow up at radio.....

Any people close to Strange know when we can expect radio stations to have the single? Then we can request the hell outta this song. :classic:

Sep 18, 2006
Whether a song does well on the radio or not has nothing to do with the video's rotation on MTV. I don't know where you people are getting the idea that the two are interrelated.

Sep 17, 2003
BOImonster said:
Whether a song does well on the radio or not has nothing to do with the video's rotation on MTV. I don't know where you people are getting the idea that the two are interrelated.

I was given that information right after AP was released and the lead single "Slacker" was what Strange was pushing. I sent an e-mail to a few places asking why Tech N9ne's video for "Slacker" could only be seen on MTV2, and not MTV, and that's what I was told. I was told that any video could get played on MTV2, but for it to make it over to MTV, the song had to have at least 500 spins at radio. I'm only telling ya'll what I was told. Something could have changed, I suppose..... :paranoid:

Feb 11, 2006
soulwinnerrj said:
I was given that information right after AP was released and the lead single "Slacker" was what Strange was pushing. I sent an e-mail to a few places asking why Tech N9ne's video for "Slacker" could only be seen on MTV2, and not MTV, and that's what I was told. I was told that any video could get played on MTV2, but for it to make it over to MTV, the song had to have at least 500 spins at radio. I'm only telling ya'll what I was told. Something could have changed, I suppose..... :paranoid:
i never seen slacker on mtv2