[Request] Agalloch - A Fragment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
I know there's a request thread, but I figured a separate topic might get more attention, which may be in the best interest of the members of this forum (considering most or all of us are Agalloch fans).

Anyhow, I'm looking for an Agalloch song called "A Fragment". It's apparently an ambient piece that appeared on a compilation. I've been trying to find it for at least a year without luck.

Does anyone have this song?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
These guys are a Black/Folk/Doom band from Oregon. While their full length albums are brilliant, its their EP's that are the most interesting and compelling. Here is a collection of their EP (minus the new "White EP") and a few compilation bonus tracks.

THE WOLVES OF TIMBERLAND EP (2004)
1. The Wolves of Timberland (4:43)

THE GREY EP (2004)
2. The Lodge (Dismantled) (13:12)
3. Odal (Nothing Remix) (7:47)

TOMORROW WILL NEVER KNOW EP (2003)
4. The Death of Man - Version III (2:53)
5. Tomorrow Will Never Come (4:38)

OF STONE, WIND, AND PILLOR EP (2001)
6. Of Stone, Wind, And Pillor (6:59)
7. Foliorum Viridum (2:42)
8. Haunting Birds (3:44)
9. Kneel To The Cross (5:54)
10. A Poem By Yeats (8:38)

BONUS TRACKS
11. Falling Snow (Alternate Mix) (9:39)
12. A Fragment (2:03)
http://www.mediafire.com/?nwgxz42awyx

It's in there, but a lot of other stuff is too.

Infact I don't think I have any of those EPs so I'm downloading this too lol.

May 15, 2002
Awesome! Thanks for the upload. That blog is pretty dope.

One track that's missing from there is the bonus track from Ashes Against the Grain vinyl releases. I'm going to try to find the track by itself so no one has to d/l the entire album.

May 15, 2002
Yeah, someone bought me the orange splatter vinyl (limited to 200 copies) last year. It's like 20 minutes long and starts off like the last track on the album (noise), then (if I remember correctly) turns into a nice drawn out song a la the White EP. I only listened to it once because I don't have a record player, but it was pretty dope.

May 15, 2002
The song that says The Wolves of Timberland is actually supposed to be The Wolves of Timberline, and it's part of a Split with Nest. There is no real Wolves of Timberline EP.

The Nest song is called Last Vestige of Old Joy