Represent the 415 with these teeshirts!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i wanna checc the other desiGns, cuz if it's just white with that for $20??? i'm not really on that

Jan 10, 2004
yall want us to wear your shit....ur gonna have to pay some dues and give them out either as prizes or some kinda shit...cant jump in the game like that....expectin us to pay 20 bucks...for that...

Apr 1, 2002
Fuck that, how ya gonna want folx to represent when ya chargin $20 for a white T-shirt when you can get 5 top quality shirts for that price? Just write yo damn area code on a white T-shirt with a permanent pen and you'll be representin. I checked out bigmouth for those reppin the bay shirts and $18 is what I ain't gon do, hell mafuckin naw, the most I'd pay for a T-shirt is $15 and that shit betta last me fo tha rest of my life got dammit.

Jul 14, 2003
A Black Shirt And White design is a Must if you expect to sell any....$20 Bucks is a koo price, as long as its quality shit, not no footlocker 5 for 20 shit. if the design is sum cheap plastic crap like on the reebok basketball jerseys then its not worth $20. If its Good quality, heavy duty, and the design wont crumple up and peel off after a wash then 20 is koo. Shit i fuckin pay up to 30 bucks for a rocawear shirt, and ide rather wear a shirt reppin the city for 20 bucks then a roca wear shirt.

Feb 19, 2004
www.4fifteenclothing.com
.Nicoya510:: said:
A Black Shirt And White design is a Must if you expect to sell any....$20 Bucks is a koo price, as long as its quality shit, not no footlocker 5 for 20 shit. if the design is sum cheap plastic crap like on the reebok basketball jerseys then its not worth $20. If its Good quality, heavy duty, and the design wont crumple up and peel off after a wash then 20 is koo. Shit i fuckin pay up to 30 bucks for a rocawear shirt, and ide rather wear a shirt reppin the city for 20 bucks then a roca wear shirt.
a white on black design is something im thinkin bout. thx for the input homie.
fo sho this is top quality shiet. i aint tryin to get over on no one. im tryin to do this shiet rite. im usin the highest grade shirts n they r professionally printed with quality inks, this aint no ink-jet iron-on crack in the washer the first time u wash it stuff. im just tryin to come with some tite shiet n rep my town. good lookin out.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the bigmouth shirts are quality, and i'll speak on that...i just bought one, heavy duty, nice print (its raised), went thru the wash fine, just straight quality, totally worth the money...doods just tryin to make some scrilla, u dont have to get pissed about it. the 5 for 20 shit is bunk as fuck, those footlocker shirts are hella shitty quality and shrink hella easy.

Feb 19, 2004
www.4fifteenclothing.com
I'm droppin the price!

4fifteen said:
Represent the Sco.

more designs and better pics coming soon!
top-quality 100% cotton shirts. sizes M-XXXL, womens sizes also. $20 each. buy 3 get 1 free. special order sizes available.

get at me... [email protected]
Since I am new to this game, I'm listenin to yall n droppin the price of the shirts. I'm lettin em go for $16 each now.

get at me... [email protected]