Renz & Meez - 2 for the Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
yes^

but IMO dyseone should get behind some better rappers
sponsor a Young Sau album... drape my nigga sauzer in some clean fits
cuz everything looks good but the sound is kinda boo boo

food for thought

i see sicc jaccen up top^^.... they doin some shit 2gether?

May 12, 2008
Imma be real honest with ya...There is not many rappers that been wanting to fuck with us.

I hit up a bunch of em and it was kinda like they weren't feelin the clothing...We did one thing with Mitchy a long time ago and I-rocc fucks with us...but everybody into that ugly ass ed hardy crap and all them weak ass brands like coogi. I would have done shit with Young Sau and all them, they know all the same people I know, but none of em hit me up so I dont even bother. At the end of the day, it aint about who rap better...its about dido brown and his camp in the street 7 days a week 365 and printing posters and flyers and give more promotion. They put out a dvd and everybody in the video wearing dyse one. There is all kinds of people rappin that are hella dope but nobody knows who they are.

Sick Jacken is a good friend of ours and we been doing shit with him for years. He was on the last two Young Sicc albums. You can also catch Young Sicc on Sick Jacks new album

It will be out Wednesday

Getting back on topic

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
im shocced^^^ completely shocced!!!

1st of all....

DYSEONE clothing is in damn near every muthafuccin swap meet in socal
the brand is very recognizable
i got plenty of your shit in my closet

anybody choosin not to fucc with yall is losin their mind!!!!!!!!!

2nd.... THE SHIT LOOKS GOOD!!!!

besides my dude James company (fabricali)
who else is reppin Cali in the clothing game with QUALITY!!!...

id fucc with yall on any given oppurtunity... we'll talk... i got some big projects in the works