RENZ JULIAN, E-40, TWISTA-POP N' LOCK remix (PROD. BY MR. COLLIPARK) **NEW**!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2005
i don't know who renz julian is, but his delivery sucks. Sounds like he's reading a book outloud in class. Twista killed it though.
DO YOUR RESEARCH, GOOGLE THE NIGGA, RENZ IS LYRICALLY A BEAST..VOCALS & DELIVERY IS SOLID....WEIRDOS THESE DAYZ DONT KNOW TALENT WHEN THEY HEAR IT..GO BACK TO BUMPIN SOLJA BOI THEN..SQUARE..

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
U MUST NOT KNOW WHAT HIP HOP IS THEN..U MUST BE INTO SOULJA BOI AND TRASH LIKE THAT..OPEN YOUR EARS, RENZ IS THE TRUTH TRUST THAT....
DO YOUR RESEARCH, GOOGLE THE NIGGA, RENZ IS LYRICALLY A BEAST..VOCALS & DELIVERY IS SOLID....WEIRDOS THESE DAYZ DONT KNOW TALENT WHEN THEY HEAR IT..GO BACK TO BUMPIN SOLJA BOI THEN..SQUARE..
Why can't the guy have an opinion? Why does he automatically listen to Soulja Boy because he doesn't like your rapper? Renz is ok, that track with Jacka was clean but I wasn't feeling the rest of his mixtape.

May 7, 2002
U MUST NOT KNOW WHAT HIP HOP IS THEN..U MUST BE INTO SOULJA BOI AND TRASH LIKE THAT..OPEN YOUR EARS, RENZ IS THE TRUTH TRUST THAT....
No, actually the reason I didn't like his verse *is* because I *am* a fan of hip-hop.

His verse was whack. Period. Delivery, lyrics, all of it. I look for metaphors, punchlines, multi-syllable rhyme schemes, charismatic delivery and content. He lacks in all of the above.

Go and hang ya self now!! Renz got dumb ass bars and is eatin all your favorite rappers..late ass niggaz is clueless on this board..
My favorite rappers:
-Eminem
-Locksmith
-Crooked-I
-Tech N9ne
-2pac
-Cormega
-Nas
-Jay-Z

Now, do you want to retract your statement? Because I highly doubt he'd "eat" any of them.

Have a nice day. :)

May 7, 2002
niggas is lame..this is why good bay area artists cant blow, no support in the home region..this track got radio appeal & a national sound to it
Home region or not, he is whack (IMHO). Good music is good music. Period. I don't care if he is from the Bay Area or Tokyo, Japan, I would not support him. Him being from the Bay Area has nothing to do with it.

May 7, 2002
Why can't the guy have an opinion? Why does he automatically listen to Soulja Boy because he doesn't like your rapper? Renz is ok, that track with Jacka was clean but I wasn't feeling the rest of his mixtape.
Thanks bro. I'm not familiar with his other material, this is the first time I've heard him. And I'm not impressed by the verse, by any means.

Oct 27, 2005
No, actually the reason I didn't like his verse *is* because I *am* a fan of hip-hop.

His verse was whack. Period. Delivery, lyrics, all of it. I look for metaphors, punchlines, multi-syllable rhyme schemes, charismatic delivery and content. He lacks in all of the above.

My favorite rappers:
-Eminem
-Locksmith
-Crooked-I
-Tech N9ne
-2pac
-Cormega
-Nas
-Jay-Z

Now, do you want to retract your statement? Because I highly doubt he'd "eat" any of them.

Have a nice day. :)
Ok cool. Now like I said do more research and you'll find that this cat has potential to be right up there on your favorites list. Go and download that Legal Crack Mixtape w/DJ E-rock over at dubcnn. You just seem to come off like the average brainless rap fan these days that doesn't analyze lyrics or content.

Oct 27, 2005
only bay artist who has a chance at hittin it mainstreem is jacka cause he is great and his flow and beats are sick. this song is leftover puke
niggaz is mad biased cuz you havent heard of dude..google the track:

renz julian ft jacka:i can't live

If you like jacka then you'd probably like Renz.

RENZ JULIAN: ARMAGEDDON IN STORES JUNE 16TH

May 7, 2002
Ok cool. Now like I said do more research and you'll find that this cat has potential to be right up there on your favorites list. Go and download that Legal Crack Mixtape w/DJ E-rock over at dubcnn. You just seem to come off like the average brainless rap fan these days that doesn't analyze lyrics or content.
lol I just gave you a list of some of my favorite emcees (Crooked I, Lock, Tech N9ne, Eminem, Pac) and explained exactly what I look for when judging an artist.

Yet, I come off as an average brainless rap fan? Seriously? Because you assume the "average brainless rap fan" analyzes lyrics based on metaphoric punchlines and multi-syllable rhyme schemes? The "average brainless rap fan" would listen to the likes of Crooked-I and Locksmith?

I'm confused as to why you would assume that I come off as the "average brainless rap fan"? Do explain please, thanks. :)

May 7, 2002
niggaz is mad biased cuz you havent heard of dude..google the track:
Actually, the way I've discovered most of my favorite artists was by hearing them guest-appearance on someone-else's album. If I never heard of the artist prior to hearing their verse and was genuinely impressed by the verse, I would then go and search for more of their material. The reason I wanted to hear more of their material was because I was impressed with their lyrical ability the very first time I heard them spit.

If I just heard a whack verse from an artist I'm not familiar with, why would I want to search for more of their material?

For example: You decide to eat out at this new restaurant. You order chicken strips with mash potatoes. The chicken strips are soggy and not nearly as crispy as what you're used to. The mash potatoes are unseasoned and lumpy. Not a very pleasant first-time experience. So naturally, are you going to want to eat at that restaurant again?

See what I'm getting at here? Yes, I've never heard of Renz Julian. My first time hearing him should be a pleasant experience. An experience which would make me want to hear more of his material. I shouldn't *have* to listen to more of his material if I'm not impressed with his material to begin with.