REMOVING A FACTORY RADIO(need help)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
$up 2 all tha Northern Raza! Ey im havin trouble removing tha facory radio 4rm a 1991 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL. I got a Pioneer deck ready to in$tall but i ain't got a clue on how to remove the factory radio. I already tried taking it out....i removed all tha panel$ and everything, but that $hit wont come out. My homeboy already tried and hez hella good wit car audio and $hit, but not thiz tyme. thiz $hit iz hella pi$$ing me off. If u know how to remove it let me know i would greatly appreciate it. Gracia$ much love 2 all tha homiez puttin it down 4 tha Northern part of Cali, Much re$pect. Get bak at me.

Mar 31, 2003
www.myowndope.com
if it has 2 holes on each side of the stereo u gotta get a special tool to get em out but u can make it out of a metal coat hanger u gotta make em long enough for them to reach all the way back u gotta have 2 wires the same length and make em both into like a C so u can put both ends in each hole

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
Mr.Mentiroso said:
if it has 2 holes on each side of the stereo u gotta get a special tool to get em out but u can make it out of a metal coat hanger u gotta make em long enough for them to reach all the way back u gotta have 2 wires the same length and make em both into like a C so u can put both ends in each hole
ey Gracia$ ima try that later. My homeboy told me i had 2 go tha dealership and a$k em 4 a $pecial tool but i ain't got tha tyme 4 that. $o u juz get a metal coat hanger and shape it into a C and put em into tha holez and that $hit will come out. hmm $oundz $imple why didn't no one el$e tell me about thiz. Gracia$ Mentiro$o much appreciated

Dec 7, 2005
i had the same car i just unscrewed my shit and pulled it out i didnt need any special tool to take it out make sure u took out all the screws and there aint anything else keepin it from comin out

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
Bonekrusher408 said:
i had the same car i just unscrewed my shit and pulled it out i didnt need any special tool to take it out make sure u took out all the screws and there aint anything else keepin it from comin out
4realz cuz i think i took out all tha $crewz but when i try 2 pull it out it $eemz like itz $tuck or $umthin. I tried hella hard pullin' it out but that $hit wont move. ARE THERE ANY $CREWZ THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT CUZ I REMOVED THA ONEZ FROM THA PANELZ. THOZE WERE THA ONLY ONEZ I COULD $EE. I THINK THERE IZ $UMTHIN THAT IZ KEEPIN IT 4RM COMIN OUT BUT I DONT REALLY KNOW, BUT WILL THOZE TOOLZ MAKE IT COME OUT HELLA EA$ILY?

Mar 31, 2003
www.myowndope.com
Norte530 said:
4realz cuz i think i took out all tha $crewz but when i try 2 pull it out it $eemz like itz $tuck or $umthin. I tried hella hard pullin' it out but that $hit wont move. ARE THERE ANY $CREWZ THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT CUZ I REMOVED THA ONEZ FROM THA PANELZ. THOZE WERE THA ONLY ONEZ I COULD $EE. I THINK THERE IZ $UMTHIN THAT IZ KEEPIN IT 4RM COMIN OUT BUT I DONT REALLY KNOW, BUT WILL THOZE TOOLZ MAKE IT COME OUT HELLA EA$ILY?
when u insterd the tool it makes the stereo pop out cuz its like a lock trust me i knoww what im sayin got allot experience wit this kinda shit! u can go buy em like for 5 bucks at walmart if u want

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
Mr.Mentiroso said:
when u insterd the tool it makes the stereo pop out cuz its like a lock trust me i knoww what im sayin got allot experience wit this kinda shit! u can go buy em like for 5 bucks at walmart if u want
Ey Gracia$ Mentiro$o i got that $hit out finally i made that little tool out of the coat hanger and put it in the holez and it unlocked the clipz and that $hit came out ea$ily. Gracia$ much appreciated.