Remix of We Ride Hot CuzzinFeat.JayTeeFrostMessyMarvAvailableForDownload

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2002
ay...check out my site at http://www.soundclick.com/shaolin509 for a remix of "We Ride Hot Cuzzin". The remix (actually the version on the site is original) first appeared on Player's Association IV. The track features Jay Tee, Bullet, Frost, & Messy Marv. This is a rare track so if you want supreme bragging rights on your collection of 40Ounce music, it is a must have. Peep the other tracks as well if you got a minute, and sign the guestbook. One love.

Oct 21, 2002
yeah the one from Playas Asscn. has a newer track, i think either Big Ice or Johhny Z did it but due to label drama at the time between my old and new labels, my verse was cut from the compilation. Of course, I'm sure there's lots of headz that loved that hahaha

Oct 21, 2002
slowpoke slowpoke

slowpoke said:
how you been?
have you made that top ten list yet?.....naw ju fucker!!!!!!!!

hahahahaaaaa
whats goinon with ya romero...i knew i knew who you were just couldn't put a finger on the wet spot you know hahaha how u been....holla at my email i'll shoot you number so we can chop it like jackie chan fistfights

Jul 13, 2002
LMAO at above post. Must be one of the more intelligent people on the forums. :confused:
Can you smell that? It's sarcasm, lol.
What is the point of flaming this post? Are you that bored?

killah legz said:
killah legz said:
Maybe you should learn how to spell before you start trying to be an e-thug.