"Reminisce video"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
www.myspace.com
good looking out on taking the time an watchin the vid an the msg we sendin across they doin my community in with this gang injunction ....if you haven't or already known it's a real ass situation happenin in oakland an if it's pushed to my community an can hit yours as well....

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
thanx cutty, shit looks dope! dvd is almost done homie. everyone is lovin your segement. send me your number, i got the same number but lost all my contacts homie. u guys are about to see some real ass oakland homie shit on barrio 2 barrio!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
o yea and cop that big dan mixtape, that shit is bad as fuck. the homie got flows. i could honestly compare him to like a bay area immortal technique cause he gets real political and is extremely educated. The homie is a college graduate to be exact and helped give me a tour of oakland along with cutty and tui tui . i got much love for that whole squad.

Dec 4, 2006
o yea and cop that big dan mixtape, that shit is bad as fuck. the homie got flows. i could honestly compare him to like a bay area immortal technique cause he gets real political and is extremely educated. The homie is a college graduate to be exact and helped give me a tour of oakland along with cutty and tui tui . i got much love for that whole squad.

that's who I've compared him in the past...to I.T. ..

Big Dan is lyrical and gets real deep on the political tip...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
that's who I've compared him in the past...to I.T. ..

Big Dan is lyrical and gets real deep on the political tip...
I was just about to check some of dudes tracks on youtube and saw he got tracks with chingo bling. What part of the game is this? Fuck chingo bling, he is the mexican version of a minstrel show.