remains tracklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
i dont know if y'all got this info, but i got this from hitemup.com
i'm probably late, but oh well......this is for those who stayed tardy...........

Black Market Records is scheduled to release Brotha Lynch Hung's ninth album, Remains Book II, on August 16th, 2002. The tracklist is below:

01. Blocc Monster
02. Murder In My Blood
03. 187 On 24th Street
04. Remember What I Told You
05. 4U Momma
06. Lose A Hoe Reprise
07. Hoes & Scheems
08. Dirty Poems
09. That's Why They Die
10. Smoker's Club
11. I Said So
12. The Siccness
13. Do What You Wanna
14. Who's The Shit?

May 8, 2002
How the fuck did CED get 187 On 24th street--?!! that was a siccmade/wcm release! Something shady is going on. I don't think Lynch has told us the whole story. First Corspe Came to Dinner, now 187 On 24th ST! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP?

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
DAMN 60 TIMES!!!

Ed_Gien...

no offense playa but

NO ONE HERE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A FAKE ASS RECYCLED BMR LYNCH ALBUM!!!!

AND THATS NOT HIS 9TH ALBUM....

IF YOU DONT C THE SICCMADE LOGO ON IT THAN ITS BULLSHIT...

FUCC SHADY RIPP OFF MARKET RECORDS....
WE HAVE ALL THESE TRACCS ON REAL LYNCH ALBUMS...

OH YEA.....PROMOTING THIS SHIT ON SICCMADE'S SITE IS LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE TO SICCMADE MUSICC....

D-LOCC

Jul 16, 2002
oh, i'm sorry i didn't know you and the rest of siccmade muzicc would be so offended. i believed it to be general information. not promotion. if we all know the bmr/siccmade issues than it shouldn't matter, we all know not to pick it up anyway because yes it's ced sing's recycled garbage. i was just stating what i had learned. i'm sure some people are a little curious as to what is about about to be put out and are as not as uptight about other peoples beef and just like to have the info, but please except my humblest apologies.:classic: please oh please forgive me...........

Apr 25, 2002
fuck jackmarket

ill download the shit...........but i definitly recognize a few songs.......whos the shit is a pretty tight song that didnt get much recognition.........lynch rips a heated verse on it............but im kinda wit everyone else, AT LEAST SOMEONE IS RELEASING LYNCH SHIT...........HEY SICCMADE, GET OFF YO ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
SF
fuck that, I already heard pretty much all those songs so I'm definately not gonna buy it.

D-Locc, I dont think he was tryin to "promote" the album..

I dont understand how Ced can put songs out that Lynch recorded with folks on another label, like that Dubb Sak shit and the DE's shit...

Apr 25, 2002
Re: DAMN 60 TIMES!!!

D-Locc60 said:
Ed_Gien...

no offense playa but

NO ONE HERE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A FAKE ASS RECYCLED BMR LYNCH ALBUM!!!!

AND THATS NOT HIS 9TH ALBUM....

IF YOU DONT C THE SICCMADE LOGO ON IT THAN ITS BULLSHIT...

FUCC SHADY RIPP OFF MARKET RECORDS....
WE HAVE ALL THESE TRACCS ON REAL LYNCH ALBUMS...

OH YEA.....PROMOTING THIS SHIT ON SICCMADE'S SITE IS LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE TO SICCMADE MUSICC....

D-LOCC
fuck ced and bankruptcy mark records.

Jul 13, 2002
Hey guys, Im not positive on this one. But even though it's a black market release, I believe Lynch Still get's paid. Siccmade publishing maybe and what not. If you look at some of Lynch Hung's posts on this board and the fharenheit board Lynch Says "Tell Ced I said thanks for the check." Just like when snoop releases music with no limit they had to pay Suge knight. Cause he had his publishing. I think Lynch had his publishing too. So when we buy the BMR cds lynch gets paid regardless.
I might be wrong...but remember in the and he shall appear liner notes of X raided he tahnks us for letting him stack his chips to get his record label up and running? Cause He's getting paid from his black market shit weather it's on Black Market or madman records.
Lynch is probably getting a check from this. Besides, It isnt wrong for someone to buy an artists music. All you gotta worry about is that you buy the siccmade releases. If you buy siccmade releases then lynch gets paid....if you buy black market Lynch might get paid...he might not....but he doesnt lose a dime.
By the way did anyone see Zagg's post about Lynch Being owed $1,000,000? ANd If i read it right that is by Fharenheit...so who's really jerkin' lynch?
It doesnt matter to me...i jsut love Lynch Hungs music. And any shit he puts out i will buy. I have the Virus and EBK4...and I love em. EBK4 was a total Phonk Beta produced cd that shit is great. I love beta. A lot of people werent feeling it but hey. And I know shit is reused...but it's better than not hearing anything. And I still bump loaded. And even though im not really feeling all of the Nigga Deep cd...I still bought it. Just to support Lynch.

I think we need to support Lynch...but If im not mistaken he is at least getting something out of the BMR cds....maybe he already got paid for all of the verses though. I just love the musicc, and as long as I buy Lynch's shit that he releases then I am being true to lynch. I don't think it matters if you buy the BMR cds. Cause you arent taking food our of his mouth unless you sleep on his shit he releases or worse yet bootleg or download.

woah i kind of ranted. Anyway just trying to open you up to a new way of looking at it. And I don't think it's a matter of Lynch not telling us the whole story as Mook Mangla P said..no offense playa but it could be that Lynch knows that he has released it first so who gives a fucc if CED puts it out. Shit id give him the rights to put it out if I got some scratch out of the deal. Lynch Gotta eat. A lot of people forget it's a business. And like Rasco says "My daughter can't eat your respect."

that's real.

Peace