=RELISH=

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2002
www.dcl-ent.cjb.net
MY HOMEBOY GAVE ME A COPY OF RELISH LAST WEEK AND DAMN IS THIS ALBUM BOMB!!!! THIS ALBUM IS TIGHT!!!!THE SOUND QUALITY WAS O.K., BUT FUCK IT IT STILL HELLA KNOCKS!!!! DOEZ ANY 1 HAVE THE TRACK LISTING FOR IT? ALSO TRACK 10 WAS THE SICKEST.

R-DOE OF DCL ENT.

Oct 6, 2002
I have never heard of it! Where is nick when we need him, he knows all the answers! Isnt that right Nick. Oops I forgot Nick is in hell for the whole tard thing he put up so no use asking him! LOL

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
The SONG Relish is on Calm Before The Storm......maybe dude thought that was the name of the album for some reason....i dunno....anyway Track 10 on that album was Bitch Sickness....maybe explain what you're talkin about DCL

Nick

Jan 12, 2003
If you guys dont read all the way through. Mine posted the same time as the others. Tech did a song a loooong time ago called Relish another name for money. no album of that name he prob got a cd with a lot of music on it. I believe he made the song when he was on Perspective

Jan 12, 2003
yep just goes to show you how long ago some of his songs were made and where they were used. it was made before he got dropped and never gave them the copies of those songs. and Ville the kids were eating ice cream by the computer and all my keys are sticking. Atleast that the excuse i will make and i sent you one before the last one. Sombody out there got it.

Jan 12, 2003
but then again it might be pieces of one of the songs he did on Perpective. He does use some of the good parts on other songs that havent got used. I am confused now!!!!!! i know I'm not tripping but hell when you have all those years of songs in your head and then realize there is no way some of these people could have heard some of these songs. So i must wait and go to the source.

Jan 12, 2003
someshit is very good, some is just dated .....i'nlaughing at some in my head right now, the Nutthowze shit was tight live, to me it just wasent rollin in the car type shit, and Icy Roc has the only copies, and Brian and there on those old time disks, even he wanted to i dont think he could even find them. and maybe some video of some performancs, great under,underground shit. and next time you see him tell him {just 4 fun} i told you bout SAY CHEESE he'll laugh, when i feel he gets the big head, i just rap a view bars of that!!!!!!!!!!

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
The Pure Dope "Kansas City , Missouri" song from 91 or 92 was the eppitmy of "dated" but it is still in my regular playlist. I would rather listen to that than Ja Rule or Puffy any day of the week.

I think Roc needs to quit acting stingy, and just find the stuff on his unmarked DATs and put out a Nnutt Howze "DLROW: THE LOST TAPES" CD. Give us what we want to hear... haha

Wishful thinking Yu Yu Yeah Yu

Swick