Religious Folks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
Are some of you ignorant bastards religious? LIke for example, it was "ash wednesday" just the other day and I know some of you had to have gone to their church to pay their respects and all but how many of you really take that shit serious? Like if you a carnivore do you all of a sudden become a vegetarian on fridays?? Is that why McD'eez be pumping thier fish burger now? You motherfuckers make me sick, grow a pair and bite that fucking stake, anyway. I heard you also gotta give up something and call it Lint or some shit like that. I have a homey that said he gave up his faith for lint, Fucking guy.

Jan 28, 2005
If they're celebrating something like lent, then obviously they do take that shit serious.

But one thing I've always wondered is...

if

"all of God's creatures are created equal"

whats up with the food chain?

Apr 25, 2002
SF
<< Hindu, if you can't already tell by tha name.

What religion says that "all God's creatures are created equal"? I never heard that before.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
o by tha way, I have some friends who are Catholic and some of them be givin up some ridiculous shit for Lent. like this one chick says she gonna give up eating cake for Lent. what tha fuck. isn't the point of givin somethin up that you give up something that would be like a challenge for you to do? I never see mufuckas eating cake every day, then thinking, "damn, I gotta cut this out"...

Anyway, I think the idea of tryin to give something up to test your willpower and resist temptation is a good practice, and people should try it regardless of religion just to build their own strength and self-worth. Most religions have some sort of variation on this.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I was born and raised Catholic but my views on religion have changed a lot lately and I don't have much respect for the church. I don't give up stuff for lent because the Pope told me to. It just seems like a good, healthy idea to restrain yourself once in a while. Nothing wrong with that.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im a mix between wiccan,buddhist,voudoun,hindu and native american and african folklore/deities/gods/goddesses

and i take alot of shit in islam and utilize it in my life but i wouldnt even call myself muslim, i'd probably be closer to a 5 percenter

i draw from all of them at some point in time

mother was christian, father was catholic, so i realized something valuable about religion early on in life

cows arent only used to make hamburgers, nah mean? theres thousands of things a cow might be good for.

even worshipping...

Nov 20, 2005
Are some of you ignorant bastards religious? LIke for example, it was "ash wednesday" just the other day and I know some of you had to have gone to their church to pay their respects and all but how many of you really take that shit serious? Like if you a carnivore do you all of a sudden become a vegetarian on fridays?? Is that why McD'eez be pumping thier fish burger now? You motherfuckers make me sick, grow a pair and bite that fucking stake, anyway. I heard you also gotta give up something and call it Lint or some shit like that. I have a homey that said he gave up his faith for lint, Fucking guy.
so basically u wanna know if there are any ignorant catholics?

kill yourself.

~k.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
this whole thread is kinda retarded cuz he basically is trying to clown people who feel that theres more to life than this shithole called earth. but to each his own, im not knockin him.